BANGKOK
rooster59

Coronavirus epdiemic seen impacting Thai economy

That clever devil...had the Chinese send over some infected tourists to blame for the poor economy...☺ 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Yesterday, one of my Thai friends posted a dozen videos or so or what is actually happening in China, with dead and collapsed people on the streets and hospitals and offices and bus terminals. It is far worse than they are making it out to be.

AND YET.

Thais are more concerned with getting their money and putting other Thais at risk . Lunatics

Where can one find the actual videos....  

1 hour ago, RichardColeman said:

Yesterday, one of my Thai friends posted a dozen videos or so or what is actually happening in China, with dead and collapsed people on the streets and hospitals and offices and bus terminals. It is far worse than they are making it out to be.

AND YET.

Thais are more concerned with getting their money and putting other Thais at risk . Lunatics

Some Thais !

7 hours ago, rooster59 said:

The coronavirus epidemic in China and other Asian countries will be a key factor in affecting the Chinese economy and also Thailand this week and maybe the next, experts said.

Any excuse comes in handy, none of you are responsible for the decline in the economy, it's always the others!
You are a mass of spoiled and whining children!

• Like 1

My profound concerns for Thailand and her People are that the true realities of the effects of the coronavirus, which was apparently intentionally disgracefully and incompetently mismanaged by the Chinese Government's Top Leadership, will cause world travelers to not visit Thailand.  It is a near certainty that pending reservations are already being altered to curtail any visits here from western countries.  On the one hand the throngs of Chinese 'holiday travelers' were being welcomed for the potential opportunity to help Thailand's tourism industry, economy, etc., but the apparent dangers of importing human carriers of the new epidemic to the Kingdom have not yet apparently been realized.  One can reasonably predict that the downturn in international tourism to Thailand, other than Chinese revelers, will take a spiral of proportions few can imagine.  I so hope I am completely wrong; and that the wonderful People of this beautiful country will not suffer needlessly. 

• Sad 1

No tourist group holidays from China to anywhere from tomorrow. Will Western tourists be encouraged to visit Thailand to fill the big void?

Compared to the number of people dying every day on Thai roads, the coronavirus is a drop in the ocean and completely irrelevant. But what is being done about road casualties? Raising the speed limit?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Coronavirus epdiemic seen impacting Thai economy

By THE NATION

this what globalisation is all about!