BANGKOK
rooster59

Xi says China faces 'grave situation' as virus death toll hits 42

A trolling video has been removed.   

Posts containing YouTube videos have been removed as these are not credible sources of information. 

2 hours ago, TooBigToFit said:

On that link posted to Hal Turner's radio show. This is what Wikipedia presents him as " Harold Charles "Hal" Turner is an American far-right political commentator from North Bergen, New Jersey. Turner's viewpoints typically encompass Holocaust denial, conspiracy theory, white supremacy, and have included calls for assassination of government officials." So take into consideration when you read his 'news'. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Well spotted his site is at last down.

503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Inflammatory post removed. 

FWIW, Duke Univ in NC has a satellite campus in Kunshan, near Shanghai. its now closed to the 17th.

My kids school near Shanghai is shut down to Feb 13 and the staff is asked not to come back. After her usual panic, she went down to the beach in Negros, Phils and drank beer. As she said, if the world is gonna have a mass die off, a beach and a beer is a good place to wait.

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 1

A post from an unapproved source has been removed.  

On 1/26/2020 at 9:44 AM, ChouDoufu said:

call me when the coronavirus becomes deadlier than driving in thailand, when the death rate exceeds thailand's traffic fatality rate of 32.7 out of 100,000.

In case the phone network is down later, the first case of death from this virus in Thailand might not be until somewhere between 4 and 11 February. By the end of February there will have been around 100 deaths. And by the end of March the number of deaths will have risen to around 105,000.  What's that? Around 150-160 people out of every 100,000. Not going to predict beyond March for several reasons.

• Sad 1

The most logical explanation for me is that this Virus deliberately or other way escaped from Wuhan Laboratory, is it possible that such coincidence can happen the seafood market where the outbreak occured is just 30kilometers away from that Laboratory...something doesnt add up here...now death toll stamds at 81 with hourly reports for new infected across the world. The Chinese healtchcare minister resigned, Chinese government is lying since the start of all this and i am nearly certain that this Virus somehow escaped from a laboratory, just a good example was Chernobyl catastrophe while official death toll from Soviet Union was 31 we all knew that they could prevent many things if they wouldnt hide, i just dont believe to communist regime esoecially Chinese. 

• Sad 1

Whuhan Institute of Virology is 30 km south of the Huanan Seafood Market.

From The Washington Times:

"The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program."

2 hours ago, mackayae said:

Whuhan Institute of Virology is 30 km south of the Huanan Seafood Market.

From The Washington Times:

"The deadly animal virus epidemic spreading globally may have originated in a Wuhan laboratory linked to China’s covert biological weapons program."

Wow, that's from a legitimate source. I was looking into this rumor (facts with refs)

- in 2015 they traced SARS to a bat virus from a cave in Zhoushan (bat-CoV) (1)

- Zhoushan is far far away from Wuhan.

- bat-CoV was later extensively studied in China including it's infectivity (2)

- SARS is only 80% similar to bat-CoV virus, its origin (widely reported)

- The new virus is much closer to original bat-CoV 90+% (studies)

- Any work on such a virus must be done Wuhan's Level 4 bio-lab.

From recent papers:

- Study of the first 27 patient's genomes shows all but 1 must be from H2H transmission (3)

- The other, patient 0 had no contact with the food market (3)

- Patient 0 was the first reported case on Dec 1, long before CCP announced anything. (3)

- So far, they do not know what infected patient 0.

- The new virus has high R0 and stealth transmission, unlike SARS.

... wait, someone in a Chinese military uniform is knocking on the door...

Edited by rabas
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, NB1986 said:

The most logical explanation for me is that this Virus deliberately or other way escaped from Wuhan Laboratory, is it possible that such coincidence can happen the seafood market where the outbreak occured is just 30kilometers away from that Laboratory...something doesnt add up here...now death toll stamds at 81 with hourly reports for new infected across the world. The Chinese healtchcare minister resigned, Chinese government is lying since the start of all this and i am nearly certain that this Virus somehow escaped from a laboratory, just a good example was Chernobyl catastrophe while official death toll from Soviet Union was 31 we all knew that they could prevent many things if they wouldnt hide, i just dont believe to communist regime esoecially Chinese. 

Where did your death toll figure come from, and where did they get it?

2 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Where did your death toll figure come from, and where did they get it?

Why do you think it is different?

Cheap flights and hotels available in Wuhan for those who like to live on the edge.

5 minutes ago, rabas said:

Why do you think it is different?

One up on mine, but mine is from 11am.