Never leave the lab without checking your HIV test results.

Momofarang

19 minutes ago, androokery said:

While there's more than an average chance his wife is seeing someone on the side.

25 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i wonder how many men have caught HIV from their wife or girlfriend that has a secret thai boyfriend which is not uncommon apparently

Where do you get those statistics from? And how does it matter anyway? 

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

My phrase "more than average chance" is based on a Durex survey in 2012. The survey found not only that Thai women are second only to Ghanaian women when it comes to admitting infidelity, but also that the Thai rate is at 59% making it more likely that any Thai wife is unfaithful than that she is not. I don't know how much faith we can put in these numbers, as they are self-reported. But that only makes me think the real number is probably higher. 

Also - my cynicism may have played a part. And I don't judge. 

1 hour ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

How does it matter? I thought it was a significant part of the commitment to your spouse - I promise to not have other sexual partners ("forsaking all others") and you do the same? Are you saying having good morals is its own reward?

15 hours ago, androokery said:

How does it matter? I thought it was a significant part of the commitment to your spouse - I promise to not have other sexual partners ("forsaking all others") and you do the same? Are you saying having good morals is its own reward?

My question was how it matters with regards to the issue here, which is a guy going bareback on prostitutes before going bareback on his wife. I don’t think a questionable statistic from a condom manufacturer would give anyone the right to put a loved one at such risk. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:27 AM, welovesundaysatspace said:

My question was how it matters with regards to the issue here, which is a guy going bareback on prostitutes before going bareback on his wife. I don’t think a questionable statistic from a condom manufacturer would give anyone the right to put a loved one at such risk. 

I agree.