BANGKOK

I want to wax my car. In the UK the best wax was regarded as a "Hard"wax. Any suggestions as to where I can buy a good wax in the Pattaya area, please? Wax, not polish.

Edited by bahtboy

In any supermarket or car shop, they all sell them.

Personally I wouldn't bother to do it myself. My local valeting place does a good job I just pay them to do it.

My local one charges 300bht + the valet takes them around 2.1/2 hours. Whilst I just go for a coffee. Mind you Pattaya will more than likely charge you a lot more as most of the prices for everything there are around 60% more than I pay locally. Welcome to Pattaya.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, transam said:

Have seen this stuff in LOS, look around.......

https://www.meguiars.com/automotive/products

Meguiars Wax is what they use in my local Valeting place. As I tried to point out (But some are to thick to grasp) By the time you buy the good stuff and spend hours in this heat doing it yourself. Better to get it done by the peeps that know what they are doing. Less aggro and cheaper in the long run.  

25 minutes ago, fredob43 said:

Meguiars Wax is what they use in my local Valeting place. As I tried to point out (But some are to thick to grasp) By the time you buy the good stuff and spend hours in this heat doing it yourself. Better to get it done by the peeps that know what they are doing. Less aggro and cheaper in the long run.  

Yeh, I have a bottle of Bell's scotch with Lou Kou in it...........🤣

The guy is asking where he can buy WAX, I pointed out he can buy a brand here, he doesn't want to know about you car wash with a fancy tin........🙄

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, transam said:

Yeh, I have a bottle of Bell's scotch with Lou Kou in it...........🤣

The guy is asking where he can buy WAX, I pointed out he can buy a brand here, he doesn't want to know about you car wash with a fancy tin........🙄

If you read my first post you would have seen that I did point out where he could buy the wax he required. But as usual you cant understand plain English.

Just any excuse to put yet another one of your off topic I get all my info from advert post on. As I have said before time to get a life.

I’m a big fan of chemical guys products, think you get what you pay for. I use their citrus wash and then the jetseal wax/sealer amazing paint protection.

well what did you use in the UK, it will be available here.

If your car is white I wouldn’t use wax.

Meguairs is available on lazada, but I usually get my stuff at the motor show each year. 

If its a new car, get it ceramic / glass coated. Its not cheap but worth it. I Just wash it and use a meguairs spray on it between visits to the dealer when I get it recoated. Saves a lot of time on waxing. 

7 minutes ago, seanwilliamson said:

IF you need a Automotive Services that have a Good Quality service here is 
https://bullantengineering.com.au/
that will help you .

That is in Australia...