Over 21 million worried about coronavirus spread – Super Poll

webfact

Over 21 million worried about coronavirus spread – Super Poll

sp.jpg

Office, are concerned about the coronavirus outbreak, compared to about 16 million who expressed concern over the PM2.5 dust pollution.

The number of those concerned over the censure debate has dropped to 850,270 during the past seven days. Super Poll also gauged the opinions of 5,032 people through Net Super Poll and another 1,158 through the Traditional Voice platform from January 22nd to 25th.

When asked about how happy they are after the Constitutional Court did not order the dissolution of the Future Forward party on January 21st, the respondents scored the decision 6.6 out of 10, not because they were impressed with the Government, but because they didn’t want to see the country descend into political conflict and they are ready to change their minds if a better alternative emerges.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/over-21-million-worried-about-coronavirus-spread-super-poll/

thaipbs.jpg

look up some documentary about Wuhan ...  they call it, people buying meat in a open market, while it is more shopping in a ZOO ... strange exotic animals offered for meat... how can this go wrong ...   how did ebola start ?   eating exotic rainforest animals ? or doing some other "actions" with them ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, smedly said:

be worried

This is not some flu

It is a deadly virus

5 days of evolution (released to the public)

- not sure human to human infection - Tick (a huge one)

- Transfer method still not known

- Transfer before symptoms (massive problem) ###THAT IS A HUGE ISSUE issue###

People showing healthy through normal screening at airports etc - ARE INFECTIOUS 

SARS was not like that

Deadly virus.. i find the amounts of people dying quite small for such a deadly virus and its mainly older people in bad health. So I am not too worried. I would be if I were an OAP ????

But seriously people die of the flue all the time. Sars was deadly one in 10 this is not that deadly.

My opinion is that its ok to worry but not as bad as people make it out to be. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Deadly virus.. i find the amounts of people dying quite small for such a deadly virus and its mainly older people in bad health. So I am not too worried. I would be if I were an OAP ????

But seriously people die of the flue all the time. Sars was deadly one in 10 this is not that deadly.

My opinion is that its ok to worry but not as bad as people make it out to be. 

About 300 people died yesterday in Thailand....... from traffic accidents. Are people alarmed? No!

8 people die over a few days and the whole country panics.

Of course, this virus could be something to worry about if it mutates and spreads easier and becomes more deadly. Then we can panic.

1 hour ago, Sunderland said:

In the coming weeks the number of cases here in Thailand will start shooting up into double figures, then triple figures, then quadruple figures.

Be prepared.

sars vs corona.png

I think they have more chances of dying from the smoke than the virus, fear spreads real quick, this is still under control, if we can believe the authorities ?

3 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

And, taking the Chinese tourism industry in Thailand down a few notches wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing either, IMHO... 

To be honest, I think when a situation like this occurs, all flights, transport in or out of the infected country should be stopped immediately so as to stop the spread, anything other than could wipe the planet out, which will eventually happen, maybe not now, but eventually, because money is more important than lives IMHO

8 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

To be honest, I think when a situation like this occurs, all flights, transport in or out of the infected country should be stopped immediately so as to stop the spread, anything other than could wipe the planet out, which will eventually happen, maybe not now, but eventually, because money is more important than lives IMHO

Ya, I didn't mean just right now... I meant for the longer term, if the Thais realize that Chinese tourism has its risks and that over-dependence does as well.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smedly said:

be worried

This is not some flu

It is a deadly virus

5 days of evolution (released to the public)

- not sure human to human infection - Tick (a huge one)

- Transfer method still not known

- Transfer before symptoms (massive problem) ###THAT IS A HUGE ISSUE issue###

People showing healthy through normal screening at airports etc - ARE INFECTIOUS 

SARS was not like that

Chinese Doctor says he contracted Coronavirus through the eye. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/meaww.com/amp/wuhan-coronavirus-spreads-eyes-cough-sneezes-sars-china-protective-glasses-experts

Normally I am not worried. But this time I am. Especially at tourist places you are surrounded by many tourists from China. I will avoid such places and use a mask when I can't avoid it (for instance in shopping malls). I might not die if I get it but the treatment could be expensive.