Trump says lead impeachment Democrat Schiff has not paid 'price, yet'

webfact

2 hours ago, blazes said:

Sorry, but you misunderstand me.  You say that Trump is the bigger gangster. My question  therefore logically follows: bigger than who????

or even bigger than whom?

But still, you have to name who you think will be the Democratic candidate before we can take your assertion re Trump seriously.

Cos if you were to name Biden, for example, I'd have to say that Creepy Joe would give Trump a good run for his money in the gangster department.

38 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Creepy Adam Schiff will pay the price come November. Dems have just gifted Trump another 4 years.

Creepy and juvenile that namecalling, only to follow the example set by Trump.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Mike Bloomberg may very well be our next president. He has an very clever plan, and in polling he has climbed to 10%. From nowhere. He would make a great president. Very skilled. He has many of the qualities Trump lacks. Including the ability to negotiate a deal and command the respect of our allies. Plus, he is not a gangster.

I could consider him if he fully guaranteed 2 uncompromisable points:

1. The US takes full control of its borders and who enters the country, like all civilized nations.

2. The US  guarantees, alone or with allies, that Iran is never able to acquire nuclear weapons. None of this silly "OK, today we promise not to refine too much." political nonsense.

Do you think he can do that? Or is he just another politician willing to sell out the nation for votes?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump is more unhinged, and less stable than he has ever been. Impeachment has driven him positively crazy, if he was not already insane, which many of us suspect.

Quite the opposite will happen. The senate will make a whitewash out of this trial, and will refuse to call any witnesses or hear any new evidence. And the GOP will pay the price come November, with a historic trouncing. I expect Trump to be defeated, and I expect both the house to pick up more seats, and the majority in the senate to be handed over to the dems. And guess what? The GOP, and Trump's loyal and lockstep devotees will have only themselves to blame. 

Good comment .

I an worried about the candidates of the Dems ... they are all old , too old .

If they could find somebody younger and charismatic who has a ' vision ' about how to make things better , they would have a real chance ...

The century is still young and needs somebody who is not so close to the ' final curtain ' as a leader ...

Edited by nobodysfriend

1 hour ago, rabas said:

I could consider him if he fully guaranteed 2 uncompromisable points:

1. The US takes full control of its borders and who enters the country, like all civilized nations.

2. The US  guarantees, alone or with allies, that Iran is never able to acquire nuclear weapons. None of this silly "OK, today we promise not to refine too much." political nonsense.

Do you think he can do that? Or is he just another politician willing to sell out the nation for votes?

If I am not mistaken Bloomberg himself said that he will do everything in his power ($) to prevent Trump from winning 2020. What a strategy; I do not trust this man therefor.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Rudy is off topic, but I feel the need to answer. Have you seen the Judge Jeanine interview? First of all Rudy didn't pull a face like (fake) Newsweek showed. Wait till after Rudy relays his blog on Tuesday and following days and see if he has the real proof as he claims. He's probably 'keeping the best for last' (?)

Edited by hugocnx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump is more unhinged, and less stable than he has ever been. Impeachment has driven him positively crazy, if he was not already insane, which many of us suspect.

Quite the opposite will happen. The senate will make a whitewash out of this trial, and will refuse to call any witnesses or hear any new evidence. And the GOP will pay the price come November, with a historic trouncing. I expect Trump to be defeated, and I expect both the house to pick up more seats, and the majority in the senate to be handed over to the dems. And guess what? The GOP, and Trump's loyal and lockstep devotees will have only themselves to blame. 

One can hope ...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, hugocnx said:

Rudy is off topic, but I feel the need to answer. Have you seen the Judge Jeanine interview? First of all Rudy didn't pull a face like (fake) Newsweek showed. Wait till after Rudy relays his blog on Tuesday and following days and see if he has the real proof as he claims. He's probably 'keeping the best for last' (?)

But he claimed that he already has revealed it. So is he lying or just confused?

1 hour ago, bristolboy said:

But he claimed that he already has revealed it. So is he lying or just confused?

He revealed already bits and pieces like on Fox & Friends. On Janine Pirro's show he said to wait till Tuesday. He's probably doing it in his own sort of stage.

He said he had the proof, so if he comes out with nothing he fails terribly and I don't think he's about to fail. 

Edited by hugocnx
  • Like 1

On 1/27/2020 at 12:17 PM, justin case said:

part of the problem is that there are only 2 political parties

better to have 3 or more

but whomever you vote, they are OWNED by big corporations anyway

lobby groups throw money to both, to get what THEY want

it is just a farce

it's been said that no matter who you vote for, some politician will get in

19 hours ago, stevenl said:

Creepy and juvenile that namecalling, only to follow the example set by Trump.

remember that all this only above politics

poly = many

ticks = those bloodsucking creatures

Ps. the above PUN intentional 

Edited by Tulak
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

love him or hate him, Trump has done more in 3 years than the democrats, they done absolutely nothing in their 8 years in office, now just look at the american economy, its there for all to see. still i suppose haters will still hate, as said before this guy is a businessman not a serial politician, who do nothing except get paid every month,

He is judged on his overall job performance not economy alone and his job performance approval never exceed the 50% mark. 

• Confused 1