Trump says lead impeachment Democrat Schiff has not paid 'price, yet'

webfact

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

He is judged on his overall job performance not economy alone and his job performance approval never exceed the 50% mark. 

...depending who does the judging.

American people will be the final Jury later this year.

• Like 1

A post containing content in violation of fair use policy has been removed as well as the replies:

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

On 1/27/2020 at 3:32 AM, earlinclaifornia said:

Sudden scurrying of the rodent population: Team Pence distancing from DT (anticipating succession?), Team DT at the trial doing "Rudy who?" and "Bolton?  Who's that?" and of course POTUS who takes pictures with lots of people but doesn't know any of them. 

I'm seeing a subtle pattern seeping out of Fox.  A few weeks ago DT was on Ingraham's show, she said all this was nonsense (the impeachment) so why not just let these guys testify and get it all over with?  And now Pirro (does she have a tattoo of DT on her back? ???? )

But Pirro seemed skeptical, asking: "Can we see the evidence Rudy, can we see it?"

And of course they know it's all lies.

I'm getting the impression Fox is seeing that DT is not going to look good coming out of this, whether he's removed or not, and when historians look back at this time they don't want their archived coverage to show them as proto-facist propagandists; some of us might see this as a day late and a dollar short.

Giuliani again insisted that he'd already revealed the "evidence," saying he'd put it out there "in April" and also "in March." He claimed it was "ignored." The lawyer said it had even been played on Fox News, but Pirro seemed to disagree.

Again, Pirro cut off Trump's lawyer: "Alright, you know what Rudy, I'd love you to send it to me and I'm gonna lay out."

Giuliani then tried to promote coverage of the alleged Biden conspiracy by the far-right [...].

Pirro, with a laugh, interjected again.

"No, send it to me," she said.

When these TV commentators laugh at a non-joke it is not a good sign.  During the 2016 primaries Ted Cruz was on Chris Matthews show.  Matthews is sort of groupie type when it comes to politicos of either side (he's a registered Republican) but during this interview he was continuously laughing in Ted's face.

You may have noticed DT and Rudy are not shy about repeating themselves.  Saying something like "I already answered that" is definitely out of character.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:51 PM, hugocnx said:

Rudy is off topic, but I feel the need to answer. Have you seen the Judge Jeanine interview? First of all Rudy didn't pull a face like (fake) Newsweek showed. Wait till after Rudy relays his blog on Tuesday and following days and see if he has the real proof as he claims. He's probably 'keeping the best for last' (?)

Answer to self. I think Rudy is in deep brown porridge. He didn't deliver. Shame on him.

On 1/29/2020 at 4:09 AM, bristolboy said:

Kim Jong Un threatens to renew testing nuclear weapons, long-range missiles

Dictator Kim Jong Un said North Korea was no longer obligated to comply with a self-imposed moratorium on testing nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

In remarks Tuesday to party leaders-- and shared on state media Wednesday-- Kim also warned of introducing a “new strategic weapon” in the near future.

Kim's audience also heard him accuse the United States of making “gangster-like demands,” according to Reuters.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/kim-jong-un-testing-nuclear-weapons-long-range-missiles

North Korea confirms underwater-launched missile, calls it ‘new phase’ for limiting outside threats

North Korea confirmed Thursday that its recent ballistic missile launch was successfully fired from below water, calling the test a “new phase” for containing outside threats.

The Hermit Kingdom launched the Pukguksong-3 missile Wednesday, its first underwater-launched ballistic missile test in three years, just days before stalled nuclear talks with Washington were scheduled to resume this weekend.

While Trump and Kim Talk, North Korea Appears to Expand Its Nuclear Arsenal

President Trump’s summit diplomacy has raised hopes around the world: Is North Korea now willing to surrender its nuclear arsenal?

Analysts who pore over satellite images of the isolated country paint a different picture: North Korea’s scientists have ramped up production of long-range missiles and the fissile material used in nuclear weapons.

Shipping containers, trucks and crowds of people moving materials and instruments at North Korea’s key weapons facilities like the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center and the Sanum-dong missile production site, suggest North Korea has continued producing fissile material and intercontinental ballistic missiles, according to analysts Jenny Town, a fellow at the Stimson Center, a think tank specialized on security issues, and Jeffrey Lewis, a researcher at the James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, a research center analyzing the spread of weapohttps://www.wsj.com/articles/while-trump-and-kim-talk-north-korea-appears-to-expand-its-nuclear-arsenal-11564059627ns of mass destruction.

Continue to be a surrogate mouthpiece for the North Korean News propaganda being regurgitated, may it bode favourably for you in the future. I on the other hand, without any malice against the current POTUS apart from the Silver Spoon, has still got that quarter in check.   

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Well folks, it was a long time coming. But released documents now prove that Schiff was lying and had no proof whatsoever of Russian collusion, or anything else. It was, as many on these threads had gently tried pointing out over and over, one big fat hoax. I do wonder what sort of justice Schiff will pay for this waste of 3 years, and destruction of so many institutions such as the media and the FBI which now have no credibility left. What a mess this all is.

"'None of this was true, and Mr. Schiff knew it,'

It also says : 'Adam Schiff spread falsehoods shamelessly about Russia and Trump for three years even as his own committee gathered contrary evidence'

'[N]o one should ever believe another word he says' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8316929/Trump-claims-interview-transcripts-Adam-Schiff-knew-no-Russian-collusion.html

The OP ED is forcibly contradicted by Schiff's letter to the trump political appointee of the DNI. Ask yourself why the WH spent considerable effort trying to block the release of the info and now the spin begins...

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6887591/HPSCI-Letter-to-DNI-May-7-2020.pdf

Transcripts at:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/house-intelligence-committee-releases-interviews-russia-investigation

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Well folks, it was a long time coming. But released documents now prove that Schiff was lying and had no proof whatsoever of Russian collusion, or anything else. It was, as many on these threads had gently tried pointing out over and over, one big fat hoax. I do wonder what sort of justice Schiff will pay for this waste of 3 years, and destruction of so many institutions such as the media and the FBI which now have no credibility left. What a mess this all is.

"'None of this was true, and Mr. Schiff knew it,'

It also says : 'Adam Schiff spread falsehoods shamelessly about Russia and Trump for three years even as his own committee gathered contrary evidence'

'[N]o one should ever believe another word he says' 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8316929/Trump-claims-interview-transcripts-Adam-Schiff-knew-no-Russian-collusion.html

Wonderful link to the Daily Mail, the paper even Wikipedia refuses as a reference because it is so untruthful. As many said in the UK when the Mail was making it's usual pseudo patriotic display at VE Day "Why are they doing that, their side lost"!

Don't you think TV readers deserve a little better than "Trump claims............". His capacity for claiming absurd and unproven things is probably unmatched by any other politician on the planet".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1