NON O marriage visa report 90 day

Hello all,   Tis my time to report in to immigration,   and I'd see if I could do it online and save myself the trip?

Does anybody know the online address of where to file the 90 day reporting?    can it be done online as opposed to in person?

Many thanks,

Not sure what you have. If you have an extension of stay based upon marriage you would do 90 day reporting. If you have a multiple entry non-o visa you have to leave the country every 90 days.

The online reporting site is here. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

Not sure if Samui immigration is processing them. I can recall reports that were not doing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pdtokyo said:

(1) Individual cases not being handled by system

Many times it is due the info not being entered correctly when completing page one of the application.

Or a old entry to the country or a new passport since your last entry.

I found the online form,  but can not seem to find the tm6    DEPARTURE CARD   is there a place online.  I tried to submit it with Zeros in the field,  and did the captcha,   but it doesn't seem to go to the next page of the 4 page arrangement

7 minutes ago, samuttodd said:

I found the online form,  but can not seem to find the tm6    DEPARTURE CARD   is there a place online.  I tried to submit it with Zeros in the field,  and did the captcha,   but it doesn't seem to go to the next page of the 4 page arrangement

the departure 'card' is in your passport,

they are asking for Arrival Card No, but they are the same number, a 2 part form you completed on entry to Thailand, they kept one the 'arrival card' and you have the other  'the departure card'

Edited by steve187

7 minutes ago, samuttodd said:

I can not seem to find the departure card...  What is the protocol for this situation?

You must have had one at one time. Every time you do about anything at immigration you need a copy of it.

Maybe you have a copy of it somewhere that will have the number for it  that you could use for the report.

Immigration would have a record of the number from when you did 90 day reports before.

You could ask for a new card but you will would not work for 90 day report since number would not match the record the system checks when you submit page one.

19 hours ago, docspinoff said:

My report online has worked every time so far but I don't see a place to submit proff of funds in Thai bank. So can't see it working from now on 

Proof of still having the money in the bank has nothing to do with 90 day reports.

You could still do the online 90 day report and then go the local office to show your bank book if your local immigration office requires it.

• Like 1

Re: Departure card... They stopped stapling it in the passport.  So perhaps you (like I) just tossed it upon arrival, not recognizing its importance.  So I, too, have no departure card. 

I went to CW yesterday for the 30-day extension, they told me to make a copy of my departure card, I told them I don't have one. They shrugged and sent me on to the next counter for my extension stamp, nobody else cared. 

However, it does sound like this will prevent me from doing the 90-day report online once I get my non-O. Bummer... 

33 minutes ago, USNret said:

However, it does sound like this will prevent me from doing the 90-day report online once I get my non-O. Bummer... 

Immigration can give you the number on it. That is probably why they to did not push you to get one since it was shown in their records.

Ask immigration for it if you want to do online 90 day reports.

But they may insist on doing a new one when go to get your extension of stay you called a non-o visa unless you will also be applying for a 90 day non immigrant visa (category O) entry at immigration required to do the extension.

Best to be prepared and do a police report for your lost card since CW has been wanting one get a new TM6 card.