BANGKOK
webfact

Hungarian pensioner dies in the cells at Suvarnabhumi as he awaits deportation

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

For a start it's called 'Duty of Care' something that is sadly lacking in Thailand even though they are supposed to be signed up to various Human Rights conventions.

That's why you have 40 to 60 prisoners to a cell in the prisons and all sorts of other abuses, wake up dude and stop being another apologist for this sadly lacking country. And yes, I have been to visit someone in jail here so I know the conditions.

Detention is not same as jail. Not very much read in, are you?

• Confused 4

1 hour ago, Tulak said:

...his belongings taken away from him and never opened his mouth about any diabetes or a need for medication...

Seriously, do you think there was some serious attempt to ask him at all?

They can not guess he have diabetes. He have to tell them. Did he do that? That´s the big question.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

I personally have to take medication everyday the main one is for my BP

I hazard a guess it was raised a few times here from a certain poster ?

It's sad to hear someone so young passed in detention of all places, that said, as much as I would love to point the finger, I have to keep it bent until we know more, although, there is no harm in speculating, although posting it can have a few curley replies elevating ones blood pressure, hence the reason I am staying neutral for now, only because a hell of a lot of other things bother me at times, so why add to them when there is not enough information, blood check, 120/80 perfect 🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Wow, just like you making up things to justify your narrative. I think many expats have a very good understanding about Thai immigration and how it works, many expats have visited Thai prisons to aid expats, there are many expats who know people who have fallen foul of immigration and every expat knows immigration due to their archaic 90 day reporting and annual applications for extention. Is it more or less likely they never gave him his medication? HELL YES. 

And you think they can guess he need medication. Did he ask to get it?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Golden Triangle said:

You really have no clue do you ? Plenty of people have started threads on here re: IDC and also the detention centre at Swampy, you are a sad case indeed.

Doesn´t matter how many threads is started. You still do not have enough facts in this case to judge.

• Confused 2

Anybody have some first hand accounts of that place?  All cells private or are they jam packed like I think I read the detention cells in Bangkok are?  Any CCTV monitoring of at least the hallway so one could see if anybody went into or out of a cell(s)?  Couldn't find a description or a location on any online airport map