BANGKOK
webfact

Face mask makers struggle to keep pace with demand amid Wuhan coronavirus worries

2 hours ago, smedly said:

They should at least suspend 90 day reporting - I have to go soon and would rather not be forced into that situation mixing with many people of all nationalities in a confined space 

Do the report on-line or by mail. 

Not a valid reason to stop 90day reporting.  There are many other reasons to stop 90 Day reporting but this is not one of them!

15 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Do the report on-line or by mail. 

Not a valid reason to stop 90day reporting.  There are many other reasons to stop 90 Day reporting but this is not one of them!

I simply would rather not go to an office and mix with lots of foreign people at this time, I might get an agent to do it, 100baht and I don't need to go near the Immigration office

2 hours ago, simon43 said:

Good heavens!  In that market, all the dead bats have been snapped up.... nothing left... 🙂

I heard seafood markets are a good place to buy bat meat 🙈

13 hours ago, webfact said:

Mask-maker Unicharm said that it has been making medical masks around the clock, as manufacturing orders had increased tenfold

Normal surgical masks only partially protect, they also importantly stop you from touching your face. The P2 masks or equivalent as in the picture are much better also wrap around glasses protect the eyes that can also be infected.If a global emergency is declared then better to get hold of the better masks and wear glasses.Hope for the best but prepare for the worst. 

10 hours ago, jaiyen said:

I am glad I live in Perth Australia.  All we get is a bout of flu every winter. Well, you cant really call it a winter compared to most countries.

Well I live in Perth as well and a Chinese student was confirmed with having the virus.

But I am not really worried as such.

THis is how the smart people make money.