Jump to content
BANGKOK
passiflora

90 days notification online, problem

Recommended Posts

Morning all

here is my problem

In December I tried to do my 90 days notification online, 13 days before the due date, so it was good

It was always pending, never approved, I tried to phone to the helpline, but I had to hold the phone 3 times 20 minutes without any response 

I phoned at my local I. O, but received a very appropriate response with a very bad English (mine is not good too, I'm not a native English speaker, but worst than mine...) like online notification is not sure, you must come here

So on 27 December I gone to do my 90 days.. I received it until 9 February, with an note, 'permit same day visa finish'

On 9 January, I did my extension of stay based on mariage, and I'm on under consideration until 10 march

Today I did my 90 days notification one more time, and 1 hour later I received the approbation, I have to notify my adress again before 9th February.. So nothing change

So I had to go on 27 December, 9 January, must go again before 9th Feb and one more time on 10 March to receive my ext of stay

I live at 92 km from my imm. Office so 184 km go and back so a waste of time and money, and not really ecological 

What is the problem? Some one had this kind of thing already? 

Sorry for my bad English 

 

 

IMG_20200127_120958.jpg

IMG_20200127_121117.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You online report remaining pending and never approved is how it is when the office does not accept them. Some offices do not do them.

You latest one appears to be an error. It looks like they again made it to the same day your extension ends which is not correct. 

Did you notice it before you left the office?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You latest one appears to be an error. It looks like they again made it to the same day your extension ends which is not correct. 

Did you notice it before you left the office?

Yes I noticed it and asked to the officer, who told me it's correct, but no more explanation.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to be reading  a lot of posts where IOs are making errors.... have  we got a lot of new ones just starting work or something?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i finally got my system to work with this online reporting with the help of a few persons on this forum, i did it for my wife and i it worked perfect got print out..... when tried to do again wouldn't work so i visited phuket immigration to do my subsequently 90 days and they said you are 180 days out i told them i did online showed them the print out and a photo on my phone, they just said we cant find on our system you can do online but you still need to come here to tell us.... no use arguing with a <removed> so i just smiled said sorry and walked out didnt even do the 90 days i was down there to do, rang my lawyer gave him passports and told him what happened he went down the next day did it all and no issues but they still said couldn't find in their system even though he showed them the same info as i did but no fines whatsoever... 

 

Edited by ubonjoe
derogatory comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

I seem to be reading  a lot of posts where IOs are making errors.... have  we got a lot of new ones just starting work or something?

I went to Ratchaburi Immigration last week.  Every person that worked there for the last 4 years was gone.  Everyone in the office was new.  When asked they said they had all been transferred.

I was in to do my extension.  They called my queue number, old office never used queue numbers.  Handed them all my paperwork.  The lady does not even look at what I gave them and starts asking me, Where's your bank information?  Where's your insurance information?, etc...  I kept pointing at the paperwork I gave her.  I got the extension easy enough.  But it seems like these new people are automatically starting out looking for problems.  The old office was never like that.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been trying to do my 90 days all day today and all i get is extranet.immigration.o.th says

"for further information regarding the 90 days report service please contact the immigration branch office near your home"

anyone has an idea what this is all about?...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I have been trying to do my 90 days all day today and all i get is extranet.immigration.o.th says

"for further information regarding the 90 days report service please contact the immigration branch office near your home"

anyone has an idea what this is all about?...

It means your record could not be found in the database it checks when you submit page one.

Lots of discussion about it in the pinned topic about 90 day reporting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, aussieinphuket said:

i finally got my system to work with this online reporting with the help of a few persons on this forum, i did it for my wife and i it worked perfect got print out..... when tried to do again wouldn't work so i visited phuket immigration to do my subsequently 90 days and they said you are 180 days out i told them i did online showed them the print out and a photo on my phone, they just said we cant find on our system you can do online but you still need to come here to tell us.... no use arguing with a <removed> so i just smiled said sorry and walked out didnt even do the 90 days i was down there to do, rang my lawyer gave him passports and told him what happened he went down the next day did it all and no issues but they still said couldn't find in their system even though he showed them the same info as i did but no fines whatsoever... 

 

But now one still has to deal with paper, get a printout, and I suspect you had to scan in lots of things to begin with which requires a decent scanner or, with luck, one's phone or digital camera takes decent photos and you can download or transfer to your computer.  Online is just a little bit online. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, gk10002000 said:

But now one still has to deal with paper, get a printout, and I suspect you had to scan in lots of things to begin with which requires a decent scanner or, with luck, one's phone or digital camera takes decent photos and you can download or transfer to your computer.  Online is just a little bit online. 

You do not have to upload anything for online 90 day reporting. You just fill in the blanks on the pages of the application to submit your report.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...