187 days in thailand in the last 12 month. Need help now

Hello,I am German. I stayed all together for 187 days in thailand in the last 12 months. Always with this 30 days on arrival exemption. 

Is there a possibility to depart now and get in again? I need 90 days more in Thailand before I return to Germany. 

Can I go to an embassy in Vietnam and  apply for a 60 day visa and extend this in pattaya immigration for another 30 days. 

Or have I return to Germany first. 

Or is there no chance because already 187 days done. 

Please reliable advices or connections to visa offices in pattaya which can help. 

If you really intend returning to Germany in another 90 days with no intention of returning for a long time, you should consider just using a friendly land crossing, and getting visa exempt entries extendable at immigration. Do not do this if you anticipate returning to Thailand again this year. Those land based visa exempt entries are the insurance policy these days for long stay tourists.

There are a few consulates that might give you a single entry tourist visa since you do not seem to have applied for them in the past. Decide, in advance, how you will arrange to return by land if you cannot get the visa.

OP, to back up good advice in post #3, 

I'm not so sure obtaining a setv in Vietnam your best option. There would still be some chance of denied entry at airports in Bangkok. 

Best to obtain your visa with easy border entry such as Laos.

39 minutes ago, Lutador said:

I think that BritTim and Mr. Jack didn't understand my problem. 

Your OP was not difficult to understand and you were given advice. 

What part don't you understand. 

You specifically mention Saigon for setv.

Yes possible. You could then fly x Saigon to U-tapao. Think Vietjet do that route. Person did that successfully recently and he had stayed long time in Thailand. 

I also suggested could do border runs for 30 day visa exempt and extend. 

BritTim correctly suggested that don't used your 2 annual visa exempt border entries if you intend returning to Los this year. Good advice.

Edited by DrJack54

22 hours ago, Lutador said:

Or is there no chance because already 187 days done. 

There is no written limit on the number of days you can be in the country. You have nothing to worry about that part of your post.

As said you can you can get a 30 day visa exempt entry at a land border crossing, extend it for 30 days and then do another 30 day entry.

I would say there is a high possibility  that they deny you a visa OR 

don't let you in despite you holding a visa. 

You can read these stories here on Thaivisa.

so I feel the border runs suggested here by others are the safer alternative.

In a previous incarnation I have done a few to spend winter time here , fully exploiting the two per calendar year "rule " .

Just choose the right border crossing.

so for you it's border run, extension at immigration, border run