Problems with social Security Manila

I am having problems with the Filipino claims examiner at the social Security office. There was a discrepancy between my passport name and my birth certificate name.I use Steve for all my legal documents but on my birth certificate and social Security was Stephen. She told me I need to change my passport to my birth certificate name.I contacted social Security Baltimore and they told me that they would issue a new social Security card in Steve as long as I provide them with evidence that I have been using Steve for all documents.I They told me to send the documents to the Manila office and that Manila office would forward it to Baltimore I sent the email one month ago and resend the email to the Filipino and until now I have gotten no response. Apparently she may not like that I went over her head and contacted Baltimore So now I don't know what to do other than write a letter to the Baltimore office or try to call Baltimore office again. Anyone have any suggestions or experience like this

You could go to Manila personally and try.  They have walkin hours.

But, I got fed up dealing with Manila and actually made a special trip back home to get things straightened out.  Still had to wait a month before everything was settled and could come back here.

• Thanks 1