Surachet resigns, heading to India to be ordained

snoop1130

2 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Absolutely. And let’s not forget that the big reason he reached those dizzying heights so quickly was because of Prawit. A man caught bang to rights for corruption. 

I wish. When was Prawit found guilty of corruption?  And what was the punishment?

I know, it was all so obviously true we think the courts would find it impossible to miss.

3 hours ago, bangkokfrog said:

Could there be a political career in the making? He certainly has the profile for it!

We are on the same page, I think he knows enough about the ins and outs and has certainly raised a high profile as far as the public is aware.

The shots to the car could be his doing to show he has been silent long enough, now this, what next, gotta make some more popcorn for the next, and I for one would love to see this guy as PM, see yah Prayut and clowns !!!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, greeneking said:

I wish. When was Prawit found guilty of corruption?  And what was the punishment?

I know, it was all so obviously true we think the courts would find it impossible to miss.

????????????

46 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Going to India to be ordained, to show respect to his parents, BS.

He is getting out before he gets topped because he knows too much about the shenanigans of his masters.

or he's running away, for the most  currently popular reason;

arriving at the temple (since gone hi-tech - and gets thermal scanned at the front door) 

• Like 1