Surachet resigns, heading to India to be ordained

snoop1130

Well, it seems that a lot of people think he is on the run because he is ordaining for 9 days.

If he did, as is being stated, resign, I'm going to take the opposite view and say that now he becomes dangerous to those in power. The PM has lost control of him as he is not constrained with how quiet he was (publicly) ordered to be by the PM in his role in the government.

I don't have a liking for him per se, but would love to see him perhaps entering politics and see where it goes from there.  He has a lot of dirt on a lot of people.

Edited by chrisinth

This is the start of what i posted a few days ago , when he returns (if he returns) he will be getting a high placed job with a huge salary to .... him up . Why does he have to go to a temple in india, aren't there any temples in thailand that can ordain him ?? Hope he doesn't bring back any other kind of flue or whatsoever from the quality tourists country thailand is aiming for . 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

He was forbidden by Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha from giving “false” reports to his supervisors or doing anything in the civil service that might contravene an order from his commander.

i.e telling the truth..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SuwadeeS said:

I hope, if he ever goes to another country that the immigration will make him difficult as he does to foreigners.

If he stays with the law, why would they make it difficult, 

unlike many whinging expats in Thailand.

Can it be assumed you have / had problems within Thailand trying to circumvent their fairly generous rules? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Polaky said:

The only straight cop they had in the force, they had to get rid of him.

Lol, he was far from straight.

Big Joke was the one you have to pay to get the promotions, and at the very centre of it all.

His biggest enemy back in the days was Chuwit Kamolvisit, the massage Kingpin turned politician.  

Looks like he has lost his protection from some quarters in the Government due to a falling out over the kickbacks in the recent Immigration purchases. 

He knows he has to be gone or he will be killed now.

Live by the sword die by the sword.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

to become ordained as a Buddhist monk in India for nine days,

This whole temporary monk-hood so many do in Thailand supposedly to gain parents

some good luck supposedly being the reward ????

Is there anything less spiritual than this?

While living in Thailand I saw so many nephews go get their heads & eyebrows shaved for this temporary buy some luck routine

Nothing pious about it...nothing religious about it.....just another Thai-ism pray for pay ????

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Going to India to be ordained, to show respect to his parents, BS.

He is getting out before he gets topped because he knows too much about the shenanigans of his masters.

This is only "the pause that refreshes". We have not seen or heard the end of BJ. I fully expect that he will figure in seriously to some big time sh*t that will hit the fan in the future.

He will make noise from afar where he is safe (safer).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

[He] left the office on Sunday (January 26) to become ordained as a Buddhist monk in India for nine days

Wait.  9 days? 

That's all it takes to be ordained?

Ho, ho, ho.  Merry Christmas!????

Edited by SiSePuede419

wonder how many  loyal army members the x general has now, think very soon the old saying will happen deserting like rats on a sinking ship, lucky for them they not real army men now, it is time the real general had something to say and do

10 hours ago, JAG said:

So, since I am a bear of very little brain, is he off to be ordained in India, a process which takes nine days, or is he off to India to spend nine days in the monkhood?

9 days, his parents must be so proud!

Sounds like a holiday in Goa to me. 

• Haha 2