Surachet resigns, heading to India to be ordained

snoop1130

It would seem that many posters in thaivisa believe and take as gospel every negative comment about everything and everybody that appears here in print. 

Worth remembering the adage, 

"believe nothing you hear (or read) and only half of what you see" 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

But, but, the watches were borrowed from his dead friend who was not exactly in a position to refuse.????

That's only the watches -- what else had he borrowed from other dead friends that were not so obvious as the watches?

1 minute ago, Patanawet said:
21 hours ago, ramrod711 said:

But, but, the watches were borrowed from his dead friend who was not exactly in a position to refuse.????

That's only the watches -- what else had he borrowed from other dead friends that were not so obvious as the watches?

but... that was prawit not surachet 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Artisi said:

It would seem that many posters in thaivisa believe and take as gospel every negative comment about everything and everybody that appears here in print. 

Worth remembering the adage, 

"believe nothing you hear (or read) and only half of what you see" 

Including this post, right?

Probably looked at the bullet holes in his car and decided to play safe:- They wouldn't shoot a monk would they?

However it is only for nine days. He couldn't last longer on only one meal a day and no soapy.

I hope Indian Immigration give him the same treatment he gave us!

Edited by DaRoadrunner

Big Joke probably got himself into an impossible situation.

As chief of immigration police he probably was asked to approve both the BMW and the biometrics system, the latter being probably much more expensive.

Maybe that kind of "deal" is being used to keep people under control. Had he approved the deals, he would have become richer, but some people higher up in the chain would have had all the evidence against him and wanted one more puppet to serve them.

For some reason he refused the deal (maybe he had higher ambitions?), and the gangsters had to show everyone what it means to not be a "team player".

22 hours ago, scorecard said:

ActuallY I have and whilst in a thetare of war I did experience at a government inquiry having a very senior army officer standing behind me and whispering what to say to answer questions posed by the politicians inquiry (as did perhaps 10 other officers and NCOs sitting on our side of the table).

Before the session started we were all told as a group and then individually by the officer standing behind us to listen to the question from the polician (who indicated who they wanted to repond) then listen to the politically correct / expediant answer whispered by the senior officer behind, then perfectly repeat the same words.

After the hearing ended all officers and NCOs were told (intimidated) to keep their mouths shut. 

I add a little more, the leader of this inquiry was none other then the infamous governor general JK who was a very severe alcoholic, when the above was conducted he sat at the head of the table in a drunken stupor and occsioanlly slurred a few incoherant words. There was a bodyguard standing behing him trying to keep his shoulders balanced and 2 more bodygards sitting close on either side trying to keep him sitting upright.  The politicians present all had 3 or 4 staff members with them, who were more interested in where they could go shopping (in an active war zone) plus a gabble of senior army staff officers from Canberra, there to stand behind each of the soldiers selected to appear before the tribunal. All of course flown in on Qantas charter flights, and then to a few local areas (all were places which were not dangerous) on internal Air Force flights with numerous support jets flying alongside and massive work on the groundsd to try to prevent any attempts to down aircraft in the air or in take off or landing. Total sham. 

5 hours ago, tgw said:

Big Joke probably got himself into an impossible situation.

As chief of immigration police he probably was asked to approve both the BMW and the biometrics system, the latter being probably much more expensive.

Maybe that kind of "deal" is being used to keep people under control. Had he approved the deals, he would have become richer, but some people higher up in the chain would have had all the evidence against him and wanted one more puppet to serve them.

For some reason he refused the deal (maybe he had higher ambitions?), and the gangsters had to show everyone what it means to not be a "team player".

Also possible that he tried to stop the acquisition of BMWs and defer to Toyotas etc. 

19 hours ago, berrec said:

BJ found out the hard way that you cannot buck the system of corruption and brown paper bags in Thailand.

The system is bigger than any one man or woman

BJ should have remembered the old saying.

"It's only a rort if you're not in on it"

And, as almost everyone in government and business is in on it; you were the last man standing!

Farewell BJ, looking forward to you staring in your first Bollywood movie; " I Did it my Way"   55555 

You have to be a rotten apple to get entry to the barrel. 

22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Yes, this is very strange. I mean he got in trouble originally for not sharing the ill-gotten booty up the chain. Then he took a vacation in the U.S.

So you have details of this, or just your over active imagination.

22 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

More recently he got in trouble for complaining about not getting his cut on the biometrics deal he closed, and for back-stabbing Chakthip. Interestingly, he took his wife and family this time, to India.

So you have details of how / when / to whom he complained? Please share.

No clue why some foreigners seem to think Surachate is some paragon of virtue. Every Thai knows his true nature.

Every Thai knows his true nature. Please share how you came to this definative statement.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

So you have details of this, or just your over active imagination.

Every Thai knows his true nature. Please share how you came to this definative statement.

"Because I know", "I read it all on TVF, so it must be true" 

• Like 1

My unanswered question to this whole discussion is,

is it official that  Big Joke quit his job or just taking leave (maybe not of his own choosing at this point). Makes a major difference to the majority of ill-informed garbage bring regurgitated here at the moment. 

On 1/28/2020 at 5:18 PM, mlmcleod said:

Poor Big "Joke"  He lost his rank and jobs.  He lost that hot assistant.  Got his car shot up.  I don't blame him for considering monkhood!

Oh, yes... Captain BB. She was quite something. I really miss the BBBJ team. 

On 1/28/2020 at 9:46 AM, Yadon Toploy said:

Big Joke was the one you have to pay to get the promotions, and at the very centre of it all.

His biggest enemy back in the days was Chuwit Kamolvisit, the massage Kingpin turned politician.

Are you mixing up your Bigs? Back in the days Chuwit was active as a soapie massage Kingpin, BJ was still wearing short pants. 

On 1/27/2020 at 10:31 PM, worgeordie said:

I like Big Joke, he certainly turned Chiang Mai Immigration around,but I

suspect it maybe reverting back to what it once was,like getting up at

4.00 in the morning to get a ticket .there's no room for good people in

Thailand.

regards worgeordie

If Chiang Mai immigration is any indication of how the Thais can’t  even handle small groups of foreigners, then we’re all screwed when the Coronavirus decimates Thailand.

6 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Why does he need to be ordained in India when he can do it in Thailand itself. 

Actually, Buddhism originated from Nepal and not India.

Possibly due to the fact that Thai "Buddhism" is anything but Buddhism.