Thai tourism faces up to Bt100 bn loss from fear of virus

webfact

For the first time in YEARS I'm thinking of selling some baht.  Not yet.  The baht has weakened in the last few weeks, BUT not like it's super worried over losing Pattaya or Bangkok.  

OK, like I said before, I'll wait until a bar girl gets it.  Call me crazy, but that would significantly hurt the economy.  I'm not even near any "red light" districts, so I have no idea what's going on....

OK, let me know if you hear anything.  I have a feeling they might not want to share a bar girl getting it....so then maybe I will just watch the baht.   

anyhow, this is life.  i thought the baht would strengthen for years.  

thinking

Thailand was already unattractive for many because of the air pollution and high baht. Fortunately for them they now have something tangible to point their finger at instead of just pretending not to see the elephant in the room

• Like 2

No worries; they sent a delegation to Eastern Europe to woo the Gypsy's to come here for their Holidays.   What they are too dumb to realise is that the Gypsy's are bigger thieves than what they are and they will only come to plunder the local's here like they've done all over Western Europe !

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Tat are now rubbing their hands as they have a nice neat get out for the deplorable tourist figures.

you beat me to it - what a great timely cop-out for TAT - with some clever twisting they should be able to spin it out for quite some time into the future.

• Like 1