Epstein probe gets 'zero cooperation' from Prince Andrew - U.S. prosecutor

webfact

Just now, BritManToo said:

I'm not sure what moral code you think states it's wrong to bang a girl over the age of consent with her consent.

Fairly sure the Virgin Mary was 13 or 14 when she gave birth (that counts as Jewish and Christian).

Mohammed definitely married an 11 year old (Muslim OK)

Help me out here, which moral code do you think is being broken?

You sure need help if you think Joseph and Muhammad were trafficking their brides. 

3 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Nope.

He said he would do something and then didn't.

That's lying.

Hence he is a liar as well...

Nope, that's called changing his mind (regardless if on legal advice or not), or in your world is having a change of mind not allowed?

If he promised to, then I'd tend to agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

Nope, that's called changing his mind (regardless if on legal advice or not), or in your world is having a change of mind not allowed?

If he promised to, then I'd tend to agree with you.

He lied.

He isn’t doing what he said he would. 

AKA lying. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, DoctorG said:

There is no upside for you in answering any question. If you wish to make a general statement such as Ï was not in the country at that time" is fine, as long as it is true.

Most people would think that they are trying to do the right thing by being helpful, but their seemingly innocent answers can be twisted. 

Just because Andy said that in a press interview does not make him obligated to actually do so.

"Just because Andy said that in a press interview does not make him obligated to actually do so."

Exactly!

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

He may well have done so, and I’m sure royalist apologists are seizing upon that line of misdirection, but by doing so he lied. 

Mate, you're entitled to your own opinion, and your own biases, but not your own facts. If he claimed he didn't know Epstein, that would be a lie. Changing his mind does not constitute a lie in anyone's dictionary.

Edited by Salerno
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Salerno said:

Mate, you're entitled to your own opinion, and your own biases, but not your own facts. If he claimed he didn't know Epstein, that would be a lie. Changing his mind does not constitute a lie in anyone's dictionary.

I’m not your mate. 

And yes I am entitled to my opinion. 

Which is why I am stating the fact that he lied. 

• Sad 2

The U.S. prosecutor was deluded if he ever imagined Andrew was going to offer any help whatsoever. His defence is he didn't see anything, didn't hear anything, and doesn't know the girl. So why on earth is he going to change that story now?

That's his story and he's sticking to it.

Surprised that society is surprised by his silence....who in a right mind, if caught, would openly confess that he was entertaining underage sex ?...just wondering how many more pigs are out there on the act, hiding behind their notoriety ?

Edited by observer90210
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/28/2020 at 9:31 AM, Billthekiwi said:

When was he a rapist or a sex offender?

The 17 year old was a consenting adult above the age of consent.

I want to know why her and her parents weren't charged for soliciting at under 18 which is the normal minimum age for hookers in my country?

And as far as helping USA law enforcement NOT until a killer woman returns to face trial in the UK.

I know, I know, that's she's a spy so it can't happen so just get off Prince Andrew's case.

Fair enough in what you say.

And to be fair, the FBI are a joke at the moment, and not a funny one. The whole US justice system is way off balance too. 

I doubt any lawyers outside the US would advise their non US citizen clients to trust any part of the US justice system at the moment. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Surprised that society is surprised by his silence....who in a right mind, if caught, would openly confess that he was entertaining underage sex ?...just wondering how many more pigs are out there on the act, hiding behind their notoriety ?

Worst Andy has been accuse of is doing a 17 year old, with her consent, which is completely legal in the UK.

You're the only one suggesting 'underage sex'.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Worst Andy has been accuse of is doing a 17 year old, with her consent, which is completely legal in the UK.

You're the only one finding it normal for a 17 year old to have sex with a man of his age.

You're the only one who seems to ignore that there are different laws besides those in the UK !

But as he is a poor victim of a global plot to his image, why does he not come out of his tanner and face the law ?

And why did mummy banish him from the official ba$hes ?

It's not so much about underage or not....it's the disastrous global uproar that it creates. Nothing to do with my humble opinion.

Edited by observer90210
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

ou're the only one finding it normal for a 17 year old to have sex with a man of his age.

...................................... please link to where I posted it was 'normal'?

Prince Andrew isn't normal (the hint's in the title)

What's the point of being wealthy or famous if you can't fly around the world, take drugs and bang younger women?

I'm putting you on ignore for the thinly veiled insult.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You're moving the goal posts now ...... please link to where I posted it was 'normal'?

Looks that you are removing some wickets from the field.

It's not a matter of a direct citation, but maybe a supportive form of a subtle suggestion ?

Thank you for your time, your opinion is important to us as and we aime to serve ultimate customer satisfaction. Have a great evening. ????

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Age of Consent in the Virgin Islands, is 18 is it not?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, tifino said:

Age of Consent in the Virgin Islands, is 18 is it not?

I thought the alleged incident was at Ms Maxwells London pad in 2001, when she was age 17.

Then again in the Virgin Islands when she was 18.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/prince-andrew-again-denies-having-sex-with-epstein-victim-1.4688184

"She says Epstein flew her around the world on his private planes to have sex with powerful men, and that she had sexual encounters with Andrew in London and New York and in the U.S. Virgin Islands when she was 18."

So it appears no law was broken by Prince Andrew, by her own statements.

Seems to me there are a lot of posters slamming Prince Andrew for using his wealth to have sex with younger poorer women, when in reality we've all been doing much the same in Thailand.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I thought the alleged incident was at Ms Maxwells London pad in 2001, when she was age 17.

Then again in the Virgin Islands when she was 18.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/prince-andrew-again-denies-having-sex-with-epstein-victim-1.4688184

"She says Epstein flew her around the world on his private planes to have sex with powerful men, and that she had sexual encounters with Andrew in London and New York and in the U.S. Virgin Islands when she was 18."

So it appears no law was broken by Prince Andrew, by her own statements.

Seems to me there are a lot of posters slamming Prince Andrew for using his wealth to have sex with younger poorer women, when in reality we've all been doing much the same in Thailand.

But the don't have best mates who are rampant pedophiles and child traffickers. 

• Like 1

On 1/28/2020 at 5:07 PM, Krataiboy said:

She must be tracked down and made to testify about her role in luring under-age girls to the infamous love island to sate the depraved desires of the rich and famous.

The only one I've heard about with relation to Andrew was not underage in the UK. The OP is about Andrew.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2020 at 7:33 PM, observer90210 said:

You're the only one finding it normal for a 17 year old to have sex with a man of his age.

You're the only one who seems to ignore that there are different laws besides those in the UK !

But as he is a poor victim of a global plot to his image, why does he not come out of his tanner and face the law ?

And why did mummy banish him from the official ba$hes ?

It's not so much about underage or not....it's the disastrous global uproar that it creates. Nothing to do with my humble opinion.

Thankfully we dont all have to abide by what you consider normal.

He shagged a 17 year old, with consent. Legal. 

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Its their choice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1