Epstein probe gets 'zero cooperation' from Prince Andrew - U.S. prosecutor

webfact

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The only one I've heard about with relation to Andrew was not underage in the UK. The OP is about Andrew.

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

Thankfully we dont all have to abide by what you consider normal.

He shagged a 17 year old, with consent. Legal. 

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Its their choice.

Not legal if she was trafficked or forced to have sex with Andrew, as she claims. If the Prince truly has nothing to hide he should do everything he can to aid the ongoing inquiry, particularly in relation to tracking down the fugitive Ghislaine Maxwell, his close friend and Epstein's alleged procurer-in-chief.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Not legal if she was trafficked or forced to have sex with Andrew, as she claims. If the Prince truly has nothing to hide he should do everything he can to aid the ongoing inquiry, particularly in relation to tracking down the fugitive Ghislaine Maxwell, his close friend and Epstein's alleged procurer-in-chief.

Wwll they need to prove he knew she was trafficked. As it stands he had consensual legal sex.

Has no need to help them try find evidence against him. No one in their right mind speaks to authorities.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Sujo said:

Thankfully we dont all have to abide by what you consider normal.

He shagged a 17 year old, with consent. Legal. 

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. Its their choice.

Thankfully my considerations do not count. It's a global uproar Dear Fellow. And no need to be rude.

On 1/29/2020 at 12:00 PM, Baerboxer said:

We'll never really know truth because unfortunately Epstein was conveniently murdered committed suicide in an extra safe maximum security prison.

I'm hoping that they get enough on the pimpette to have her look at the possibility of 20 yrs, maybe then she'll roll on the rest of these human cancers..

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2020 at 4:00 PM, Matzzon said:

Where you also a member of the club? ????

Actually no. But then I'm not a hypocrite either.

I myself had a few 17 year old girls when I was young. Still these days I'm a happily married man who doesn't feel envy towards those still bedding them.

On 1/31/2020 at 6:19 PM, Krataiboy said:

Even if she was trafficked or forced to have sex with anyone that she was pointed at. It's still not Prince Andrews fault and it's certainly not a criminal act if he was unaware of any coercion.

No doubt the Prince has had plenty of other groupies before who were quite willing.

In all this fuss I am always wondering about her parents role in this?

My daughter when she gets to 14-17 will NEVER be allowed to fly off to who knows where with anybody.

I am forced to think that they allowed their daughter to be a hooker for reward or favour.

• Like 1

His complete lack of cooperation with the US authorities, and the numerous verified visits to Epstein's residences leaves no doubt with me about his involvement in Epstein's human trafficking crimes 

One has to wonder just how much physical and psychological damage this obscenely vile piece of human garbage, Andrew, has done to (young) people so far. I suspect he's going to be much more discrete about the fellow pieces of s**t he hangs around and is seen with in the future.

He definitely has enough power with very high connections to see that Epstein was permanently silenced and everything swept under a mat, and I firmly believe his hands are as virtually bloody as most any man's can be.  

Edited by Inn Between

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

A very awkward tweet from the official UK Royal Family twitter account today wishing number 8 a happy birthday. The replies are as one would expect. 

Crikey have just looked at the replies. I'm shocked,  Maam you really need to have a 112

Image.....Image

Edited by URMySunshine