Immigration's BMW smart cars out all over Thailand -  Thai house owners fined

webfact

9 hours ago, VYCM said:

If you got nothing to hide you got nothing to worry about. 

Best you keep your negative thoughts to yourself. 

I feel sorry for you glass half empty, pessimistic people, god I'd hate to be you guys. 

Seriously suicidal candidates. 

Patent nonsense when the people in control of the information are criminals and/or incompetent.

Corrupt and immoral to the core. They even have convicted drug smugglers who are well known mafia thugs in cabinet positions.

You have everything to worry about.

Edited by Yadon Toploy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, VYCM said:

Point taken. 

But we also must understand that the World is changing not just Thailand. 

Change always happens everywhere, we must adapt to change or be left behind. 

As I said pages back in an earlier post, the changes are being made to make us all safe

The people coming here have changed. 

Some of the people coming here are not nice people. 

You really think this government cares about the safety of foreigners and that is why they have spent billions on overpriced BMWs to creep around picking up overstayers or find foreigners that haven't been reported staying by their landlords?

I don't mean to insult you here but you really don't have the slightest clue what you are on about.

The current nationalistic and xenophobic horror show that we are witnessing is driven by the inadequate criminals in charge so they can shift focus from their failings onto a 'foreign' enemy.

It's short man syndrome. 

The BMWs are another story, and there are billions of reasons why those were purchased.

It has nothing to do with protecting anyone other than their own fragile little egos and masculinity.

While we are on the subject they arrested a 62 year old Laos food vendor yesterday and paraded her in front of the cameras for a photoshoot.

That is what they have sunk to now. Once, one of the most welcoming, friendly places now a shameful joke led by a bunch of military clowns.

Disgusting.

Thailand is an easy place to understand, but some never get it. 

1 hour ago, Yadon Toploy said:

You really think this government cares about the safety of foreigners and that is why they have spent billions on overpriced BMWs to creep around picking up overstayers or find foreigners that haven't been reported staying by their landlords?

I don't mean to insult you here but you really don't have the slightest clue what you are on about.

The current nationalistic and xenophobic horror show that we are witnessing is driven by the inadequate criminals in charge so they can shift focus from their failings onto a 'foreign' enemy.

It's short man syndrome. 

The BMWs are another story, and there are billions of reasons why those were purchased.

It has nothing to do with protecting anyone other than their own fragile little egos and masculinity.

While we are on the subject they arrested a 62 year old Laos food vendor yesterday and paraded her in front of the cameras for a photoshoot.

That is what they have sunk to now. Once, one of the most welcoming, friendly places now a shameful joke led by a bunch of military clowns.

Disgusting.

Thailand is an easy place to understand, but some never get it. 

I reckon the sooner you leave Thailand the better. 

It's quite clear you're not happy here. 

Bye, bye 

2 hours ago, Yadon Toploy said:

Patent nonsense when the people in control of the information are criminals and/or incompetent.

Corrupt and immoral to the core. They even have convicted drug smugglers who are well known mafia thugs in cabinet positions.

You have everything to worry about.

Look, similar things happen back in your home country, they just disguise it better.

I'm sure you negative guys have bigger issues.

All this worry will affect your health.

On 1/28/2020 at 9:03 AM, Creasy said:

Each car is fitted with high tech wizardry - namely a tablet, a notebook and an internet connection.

????????????????

Some 20 years ago so were the Ladas (!) in Russia that identify cars and owners violating all sorts of rules