U.S. Supreme Court lets hardline Trump immigration policy take effect

webfact

4 hours ago, yogi100 said:

I'd have thought any action that may reduce the amount of unwanted and unproductive new immigrants in any country would be a day for it's citizens to celebrate and rejoice rather than one to be sad about.

I don’t know I know lots and lots of Latinos the VAST majority of them are hard working family types most are a bit to religious what saddens me is trump is pandering for votes and trying to deny the American dream to others how many Latinos do you know personally?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, phkauf said:

That dream ended with the Warren Court. Get a clue.

Right.  Now whoever is President tries to stack the SC with as many judges as possible of their political party to assist with furthering their agenda.  As these are life long appointments it can shape the political landscape for easily 10-30 years.  

A fantastic decision...another promise kept.

Put this down in the winning column.

Now if the Don can get some traction on the Israel Palestine peace deal

that would be epic....it's going to be uphill all the way...expect CNN/MSNBC

to spend all their time trying to take it down.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

We do need immigration reform but not taking toddlers away from their mommies locking people up in prisons and doing everything possible short of shooting them for trying as usual trumps ideas don’t reflect American ideals and are inhumain

I see absolutely nothing in what you have written that is about the OP.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Tug said:

We do need immigration reform but not taking toddlers away from their mommies locking people up in prisons and doing everything possible short of shooting them for trying as usual trumps ideas don’t reflect American ideals and are inhumain

...one small step for man...

5 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Right.  Now whoever is President tries to stack the SC with as many judges as possible of their political party to assist with furthering their agenda.  As these are life long appointments it can shape the political landscape for easily 10-30 years.  

sure it will - for better or worse