BANGKOK
webfact

Pattaya TAT: Never mind about the Chinese for the next few months - We've got the Indians and Russians!

The more i listen to these grasping little half wits the more i realise what a nasty place Thailand's becoming.......  Bye bye.......  Greener pastures with better people..... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YAHF said:

Attached is a photo of beach road outside Central Festival at 23:00 hrs Chinese New Years eve, so where is everyone ???

Since it's beach road, they should have rebranded it as Indian New Year.

• Haha 1

Just when they were expecting and hoping for a profitable Chinese New Year this happens. Usd up 3% in a week on baht

• Like 1

With everybody wearing masks, it must play havoc with the facial recognition cameras and software around the world.

Terrorists could be behind the mask, or dressed up as Zorro, the gay blade. 555.

image.png.169bad169143dc2083e75feaf35245bf.png

Edited by Inepto Cracy

They believe there isn't a problem, and then want to convince the general public including tourist that everything is just fine, money certainly clouds there vision... 

• Like 1

All of a sudden they are not concerned about the Chinese down turn.

But 20,000 visitors from Wuhan in January already have been here and Thailand is flagged as the place not to be, on world travel...

51 minutes ago, dallen52 said:

All of a sudden they are not concerned about the Chinese down turn.

But 20,000 visitors from Wuhan in January already have been here and Thailand is flagged as the place not to be, on world travel...

Just seen on TV how many Wuhan tourists come to Thailand, 22000 in January alone.......six Chinese nationals arrived found to be infected, arriving from Hubei province. No mention of the fellow passengers!

All arrivals from China are being screened.

Previously only passenger from Wuhan, Guangzhou and Changchun were being screened.... surprised they were even being allowed to travel! 

Edited by jacko45k
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Just seen on TV how so many Wuhan tourists come to Thailand.....six Chinese nationals arrived found to be infected, arriving from Hubei province. No mention of the fellow passengers!

All arrivals from China are being screened.

Previously only passenger from Wuhan, Guangzhou and Changchun were being screened.... surprised they were even being allowed to travel! 

TAT is fine with it, as long as they spend big.

Oh, and dont sneeze, cough, spit out, fart, pee or defecate in the streets (or taxis).

Screenshot_20200129-080819_Chrome.jpg

Edited by dallen52

On 1/28/2020 at 12:06 PM, KhunKenAP said:

If this spreads, as it already has to many countries, the planes will not only be empty, but will stop flying.

TAT seems to have quickly abandoned and insulted their highly prized Chinese tourist. They no longer matter.

With the General stating this virus is 100% under control here in Thailand, I am sure the TAT numbers will show a substantial increase in the 1st quarter.

No problem here, please move on.

I wish the people and the PRESS in particular would strop referring to Pinocchio as a General he is a RETIRED general. please folks stop putting this person on a high pedestal

On 1/28/2020 at 10:00 AM, webfact said:

Thai Visit Thailand" campaign

What......

9 hours ago, a977 said:

I wish the people and the PRESS in particular would strop referring to Pinocchio as a General he is a RETIRED general. please folks stop putting this person on a high pedestal

He's not a retired general.  He's an undercover Prime Minister.  🙂

siiiigh.  As if a few million of them will suddenly rush in to fill the vacuum left by the missing Chinese. 

On 1/27/2020 at 9:00 PM, webfact said:

She told reporters that the Indian market had increased by 24% and Russians were visiting in large numbers again. 

True, I see lots of Russians in Jomtian beach. They mostly stay in Jomtian area. Why is that? I don't know.