Warning !! No water in Pattaya during 2 days (29 and 30 january)

kingofthemountain

5 minutes ago, mran66 said:

Anybody know of website or email of pwa where to report leakages of pwa water pipes? 

There are a PWA phone number, a Line and a FB in the link i have given in my OP post

you can try one of it. If you are with someone who can speak and write in Thai it should be more easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

There are a PWA phone number, a Line and a FB in the link i have given in my OP post

you can try one of it. If you are with someone who can speak and write in Thai it should be more easy.

thanks. Sent a message to them, curious to see if any action. Have small continuous leak from underground near my house which I believe is a PWA line as no other waterlines should be under the road, been like that for years but nobody fix...cynical guess is that nothing will happen but you never know...

Edited by mran66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tlandtday said:

tourist high season... can this get any dumber?

...few months ago there was supply interruption announced for 24hr, lasted 3 times longer where I live...hope better planning this time

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mran66 said:

...few months ago there was supply interruption announced for 24hr, lasted 3 times longer where I live...hope better planning this time

Yes

they recomand to stock water for 3 days

i have for 5 days, just in case.

(And 1 month of drinking water stock -and the same for food- but this is for the virus

just in case i need to avoid to go outside during some weeks or if the supply is not done in the shops)

As longtimers we all know here planning is not the strong point in Thailand

Edited by kingofthemountain
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

As longtimers we all know here planning is not the strong point in Thailand

...planning...what is that????...already forgotten that such exists...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

My water is off and I am not on  that list, well out of the City North in Nong Plalai. 

I am on the list but my water is on at the moment

on Sukkhumvit Pattaya klang

TIT

lol

i can give you some of my water reserve if needed

contact me by pm if you want

Edited by kingofthemountain

1 hour ago, kingofthemountain said:

I am on the list but my water is on at the moment

on Sukkhumvit Pattaya klang

TIT

lol

i can give you some of my water reserve if needed

contact me by pm if you want

Very kind.... I shall start lining the truck bed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's why I like Jomtien .... far enough away from hardcore Sin-City …. but close enough too...????.and water is running , and never experienced here  floods ….????

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, david555 said:

That's why I like Jomtien .... far enough away from hardcore Sin-City …. but close enough too....and water is running , and never experienced floods ….????

Can you guarantee that running water?  ????

8 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Can you guarantee that running water?  ????

In Thailand there is no guarantee even not on GF  , but water is coming out of the pipe now ..but yes , you can not step out elevator straight in Bar or GoGo living here, some need a drive time ????

Edited by david555

5 minutes ago, david555 said:

In Thailand there is no guarantee even not on GF  , but water is coming out of the pipe now ..but yes , you can not step out elevator straight in Bar or GoGo living here, some need a drive time ????

Enjoy your water while you still have it, and stock up. 

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

Enjoy your water while you still have it, and stock up. 

In drinking water I have in 5 liter containers always around 12 ones stored …., and now just 2 days cooking already emergency food to store in freezer, as I saw on Sky news a USA guy who had contact with USA officials who told him they expect April the highest point of contagion ….

And if seeing China  it looks they can not even wipe it anymore under the carpet....

I wonder which country 's military's lab left the door open ….????

13 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

us to ,was on a couple of hours ago ,now stopped .lucky we have a water tank and pump.

I might have got got wrong.. I have a little pressure gauge on my supply and thought it was on zero... looks like it was pegged over and now the gauge is broken. A bit later on the Mrs called me over as water was pouring over the top of the tank... I had to give the ball-cock a jiggle and then noticed the incoming pressure was enough to shoot a jet over the house. Bet there have been a few new leaks created.