Events and Offers in Pattaya - 28 January 2020

The 'Weekly' inspire mailto is a round up of what's on, what to see, and what to do in Thailand. Email not displaying correctly View web version
logo.png
www.inspirepattaya.com
fb.png gplus.png twitter.png yt.png mail.png
What to do • Where to go • Pattaya
Weekly Newsletter

Welcome to the Inspire-eMagazine eNewsletter • Events and offers from Pattaya, Bangkok, Koh Chang, Hua Hin and all over Thailand • Find out what's on near you

Pongyang Jungle Coaster and Adventure Park in Chiang Mai
coast-main-1.jpg
It was quite unexpected to be hurled through the twists and turns on a variation of a roller coaster ride through the mountains of Chiang Mai – and it was awesome! This was just one of eight different activities f...

The week that was in Thailand news: Howzat! Rooster hits out at YouTwitFace....and scores 200 not out!
newsnew-28.jpg
I don't mind newbies to Thailand offering their opinions. As a former educator I'd be a hyper-hypocrite if I didn't listen to and respect their views. Sometimes, despite their innocence and lack of experienc...

How to meet the Perfect Partner in Thailand?
part-main.jpg
The dynamics at play in today’s world for meeting your perfect partner has changed not only in Thailand but world over. Once only possible from hitting the clubs and bars, now you can match with the perfect partn...

Valentine Dinner at D.I.B Sky Bar - 14 February 2020
83519187_3150537664975213_36400792082160
Make this Valentine’s the most romantic day of the year with an enticing Valentine’s couple set dinner at D.I.B Sky B...

Thursday quiz night at The Sportsman Pub Pattaya
75253016_2631235436938534_92343443554461
Its back this week , our ever popular Thursday night quiz

Goober Gun + FACEJackson live at Baan Na Garden Restaurant & Bar - Huay Yai, Saturday 1st February 2020
baan-main-2.jpg
Baan Na Garden Party with British Pop Heroes - Goober Gun + a welcome return of FACEJackson (purveyors of fine Fusion Rock). This is going to be one excellent eve...

The Beatles Tribute at Hooters Pattaya - Wednesday 29th January 2020
hoot-main.jpg
Join Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band, get your ticket to ride and take a trip to Abbey Road, as The FAB FOUR THAILAND brings the Liverpool sound to life on stage.

All You Can Eat Prawns at Coast Beach Club & Bistro - every Wednesday
cmbr-fb-promotions-jan2020-coast3-1.png
Eat as many prawns as you can every Wednesday. Enjoy dinner with good atmosphere in beachside style @Coast Beach Club&Bistro. Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya.?For reservation please Tel.+66 (0)383...

Seafood Buffet at Dee Beach - every Friday-Saturday evening
82386872_3122257207803259_21606834525951
The best seafood buffet in Jomtienoffering the largest selection of premium seafoodevery Friday-Saturday evening. Only 650.- net/person. Fresh seafood??...

Pastificio Romano: BRING HOME THE TASTE OF ITALY
44.png
Our company is producing original Italian style short and long drypasta in three different brands: "Roma", "Milano", "Venezia", all madefrom 100% durum wheat semolina imported directly from Bari in Italy.

Frankie's Inn - Authentic Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
1-4.png
Daily fresh homemade pasta, classic and gourmet pizza, desserts,bread. A big choice of starters, mains, antipasti and thai food.Large selection of wine in a tempered wine cellar will please yoursophist...

Cibo e Vino at Rossi– The Godfather’s Favourite - January-April 2020
Cibo-e-Vino-@-Rossi-Horizontal.jpg
Enjoy an unforgettable dining experience with our Cibo e Vino promotion at Rossi– The Godfather’s Favourite

Fusion Burger at Panorama – Dramatic Atmosphere - January-April 2020
FUSION-BURGERSHorizontal.jpg
Can you hear that sizzle? It's the sound of our juicy burgers, cooking to perfection. Indulge in our Fusion Burger promotion at Panorama - Dr...

Maki Mania at Chamu – Japanese Corner - January-April 2020
Maki-Mani-Horizontal.jpg
Discover the best of each roll with our Maki Mania promotion at Chamu– Japanese Corner For more information, ...

French Nouvelle Cuisine at Caprice – A Taste of Riviera - January-April 2020
Caprice_French-Nouvelle-CuisineHorizonta
Ignite your taste buds and experience an unforgettable dinner with our French Nouvelle Cuisine at Caprice – A Taste of RivieraFor more information, please contact...

Free Pizza Deal at Sergio's Pizza Factory
FREE-Pizza-Deal.jpg
Discover Sergio's FREE PIZZA DEAL available for ONLY B299*. Order a Caesar or Garden Salad and a standard beer, wine or soft drink...all for only B299*...and receive 1 FREE MARGHERITA PIZZA made with the original he...

499 Baht Buffet Dinner at Thai Garden Resort
buffet-trio.jpg
ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS NIGHTLY AT THAI GARDEN RESORT From 1 June until 31 October, for each paying adult, one child under 12 years eats the buffet free of charge. Only for 499.- net per adult. This much celebrated...

Healthcare in Thailand for the over 60s
care-main-1.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand The medical care provided in ...

An integrated senior care solutions for the community
care-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand A living community that answe...

BCCT Multi-Chambers Eastern Seaboard Networking at [email protected] Design Hotel Pattaya - Friday 21st February 2020
bcct-main-3.jpg
BCCT, in cooperation with AMCHAM, AustCham, BeLuThai, CanCham, GTCC, NTCC, STCC & SATCC, cordially invites you to BCCT Multi-Chamber Eastern Seaboard Business Networking Evening

ICM TECHNOLOGY: Discover a new way to build and Build your world!
inspire-1-2.png
ICM Technology manufactures and provides cutting-edge constructionmaterials and nano-material products. With unsurpassed energyefficiency, our product line has been developed to meet allrequirements of...

Your Money on Time, Every Time
DeeNext-Logo.jpg

Guest Vlog Dead Farang – Cool Pancake Art at Bangkok Night Market Thailand
cake-maain.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with Dead Farang and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published.

Outdoor education for families visiting Kanchanaburi
kan-fea-1.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand If you live in Bangkok, Kanch...

Guest Vlog direction BANGKOK – Thailand Bans Plastic Bags – Will It Work? Can They Do More?
band-new.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with direction BANGKOK and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published.

Never been so cold whilst camping in the mountains of Chiang Mai!
camp-main-1.jpg
In some ways, I had considered myself a seasoned pro on what there is to know about Thailand, after all, I have lived here almost 15 years. But as a wake up after my first-night camping in North Thailand, I realised...

Expats

Find Cheap Car Insurance in Thailand with Roojai.com
2.png
Roojai.com online car & motorbike insurance Check for free car insurance. The best price for safe drivers, high sum in...

When your child leaves home
chid-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand Every year, thous...

Cost of living in Thailand for retirees & ex-pats
cost-of-living-in-thailand-800x418.jpg
Cost of living in Thailand The cost of living in Thailand is relatively more civil than in other parts of the world. It ...

Guest Vlog Land of Smiles Thailand – Living the Dream in Thailand Welcome to Lost Homestay Resort
simon-main-3.jpg
Dan about Thailand is delighted to have teamed up with Land of Smiles Thailand and will be sharing all their latest vlogs every time they are published. ...

Why is a co-curricular programme so important in a school?
gramm-main.jpg
Inspire is delighted to have teamed up with Expat Life magazine to bring you more great content to do with Thailand I went to a school with one f...

Sports

I-Rovers Sports Bar Weekly Sports Schedule - from 27 January 2020
Sport-for-FBEvent.jpg
I-rovers Sports Bar in LK Metro shows live sports on television all day, every day. THIS WEEK’S LIVE SCREEN SPORTS SCHEDULE:

Pattaya Amateur Golf Series at Pattavia Golf Club - Wednesday 29th January 2020
series-main.jpg
Entry 1,700 baht. Carts 600 baht Price includes green fee, caddy fee plus FREE BBQ from 7pm at Hemingways Jomtien – Prize Presentation 8pm.

Buy-to-let may not be quite the hot property of the boom years, but it has seen a resurgence in recent times.
images-3.jpg
Buy-to-let is an attractive income investment in a time of low rates and stock market volatility. But beware of the low-interest rates. One day they must rise and...

Bussiness Expats Profile

bussiness_expats.png
The only directory in Pattaya on expats and business people working in Pattaya

Advertise with Inspire

advertise.png
Inspire connects with expats throughout Thailand from websites, newsletters, app, social networks, You Tube, 24 hour channels on gyms to magazines. It is the essential platform to get your business in front of these expats

forward.png

Inspire-eMagazine

You have received this e-mail because you have opted-in to receive occasional communication from Inspire-eMagazine. If you have received this in error or no longer wish to hear from us, please
Unsubscribe here

Choice Group Asia Co., Ltd.

89/203 Moo 12, Pratumnak Soi 4, Nongprue
Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand