Bloody Noisy Chinese Neighbours - New Year?

aussienam

My peace has been broken!  Renting a place in a quiet cul de sac Soi until a week ago when a recently new tenant of Chinese origin decided to have daily BBQ parties outside.  Booming loud Chinese and Thai mix language as they seem to yell at each other.  High pitched manic style laughter from the female company.  They're up <deleted> very late.

<deleted> even tried to make me wait 10 minutes when they parked in front of my gate.  

I am hoping and praying this is just temporary when Chinese New Year festivity period ends.  

I know TIT but wondering if there's anything practical or legal to do?  My lease is new too, just a couple of months.  Severely sleep deprived and <deleted> off.  

May have to get some Heavy Metal music on full volume.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aussienam said:

until a week ago when a recently new tenant of Chinese origin decided to have daily BBQ parties

They will check out soon, then you will get new Chinese tenants for another week.  Hopefully they will be quieter.  ????

• Haha 1

let me tell you, if your looking for peace and quiet your in the wrong country.

it is possible, but you are going to pay through the nose at something like a penthouse in a top floor condo or a gated estate somewhere where your paying so much that rules are enforced and followed.

or Siem Reap in Cambodia where it's so blissfully quiet, you can hear the rats shagging.

You must be joking......try living near one of the many temples and enduring all the temple 'music' from the 3 day funerals.  As soon as one person has been dealt with another pops up!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, sucit said:

Yes, I hate it when people actually start having a good time. 

I have no problem with people enjoying themselves but when they are excessive and disrespectful by starting their noise every morning all the way into way after midnight, day after day, I am sure anybody would get annoyed.  Obviously zero respect.  So your comment is quite stupid.

2 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

or Siem Reap in Cambodia where it's so blissfully quiet, you can hear the rats shagging.

You must be joking......try living near one of the many temples and enduring all the temple 'music' from the 3 day funerals.  As soon as one person has been dealt with another pops up!

Should it not read 'another pops OFF! '

12 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, there's nothing quite like a good Bach massage.

Great idea!  I have it on full belt on my TV.  Blocks out the giggling idiot too who seems to laugh out extremely loud every minute.