New rule allows growth of cannabis plants

snoop1130

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

PS. You forgot ruderalis.

I recently read the Cannabis Ruderalis was used to create the Auto Flowering strains that have become very popular recently.I'm still learning things about this plant that your learned friend seems to know so much about!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

Does Your friend know about "hops latent viroid"?An affliction not uncommon but not well known and understood by growers.It causes stunted growth,something I suspect my brain to be afflicted by.

back in the day mine never had a chance to grow .... a bud on a stick

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I recently read the Cannabis Ruderalis was used to create the Auto Flowering strains that have become very popular recently.I'm still learning things about this plant that your learned friend seems to know so much about!

Even a lot of strains back in the 90s were crossed with ruderalis for their fast growth

Edited by CraigInBangkok
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

It used to be that hemp varieties had a much bigger distance between nodes. Not even sure this is the case any more.

An interesting picture I found of size comparisons of the three cannabis species.Not what I was expecting.

Cannab2_new.png

Edited by FarFlungFalang

12 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I could never go outdoor back in England ... I went for the "sea of green method"

I live in hope of doing the sea of green method one day here and am hanging out for the new laws hopefully to be passed next month maybe with expedited amendments to stimulate the flagging economy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

I live in hope of doing the sea of green method one day here and am hanging out for the new laws hopefully to be passed next month maybe with expedited amendments to stimulate the flagging economy. 

I can't see it happening but you never know ... It's been a long time since I smoked or grew and I'm not holding breath about anything changing anytime soon. ????

3 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

I can't see it happening but you never know ... It's been a long time since I smoked or grew and I'm not holding breath about anything changing anytime soon. ????

I can't see it either but what I'm interested in is seeing if the penalties for growing the wrong species (strains) are relaxed and what attitude Mr plod takes on the whole enforcement of the laws.

2 minutes ago, rech said:

Funny that you can't see any more changes soon when things have already changed so much ! Everything is clearly possible and almost sure...

Well to sure I never saw the massive changes that have already occurred before they occurred.I agree that it's "clearly" possible it's just a little foggy at the moment so I'm just waiting for the fog to clear which hopefully be the fast approaching next month!

• Like 1

On 2/6/2020 at 12:49 PM, FarFlungFalang said:

I like my outdoor plants to remain un-topped for that top head that is a thing of beauty.

Forget about the beauty ????????

Once you top the plants the yield will make you more happier.

Unless you are aiming for the biggest bud contest ????

• Like 1