Jump to content
BANGKOK
snoop1130

Current U.S. government is the worst in America's history - Iran president

Recommended Posts

I'm guessing the Persians have Carter and Obama at the top of their rankings. Bush (1 & 2) and Reagan nearer the bottom? That guy is gonna get Trump reelected with that kinda talk, just keep it up. With luck they'll do something more meaningful nearer November.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jesimps said:

Which means "We can't mess with the present US government".

Actually it means the opposite. It means that you can mess with the US government. Given Trump's liking for dictators and the religious right, if the Iranian government were to flatter him in the right way, he would make friends with them. Examples are Crown Prince of Saudi, Putin and North Korea's Kim. That would already have happened with the Iranians only for the Iranian Revolutionary Guard. Rouhani would have managed it if he did not have them messing things up behind his back.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's really rich coming from a guy that is one drone strike away from his own death.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is yet another major apparent 'objective' indicator of just what an excellent job the Executive Branch of the American Government is doing!  When the likes of that regime are squealing, the successes in thwarting evil and carnage are tangible indeed.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Redoubt said:

This is yet another major apparent 'objective' indicator of just what an excellent job the Executive Branch of the American Government is doing!  When the likes of that regime are squealing, the successes in thwarting evil and carnage are tangible indeed.

 

I bought gas today for $2.02. Iran is under constant pressure. Their own people are beginning to rebel. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current U.S. Government Congress (HR) and Unelected Bureaucrats are the worst in America's history - Iran president

 

Note: This thread was not necessarily a condemnation of President Trump by it's very title. Maybe Rouhani was a little afraid of hellfire and damnation (from a Reaper RPV, for example) so he didn't name names? Or did he? If I were naming names of bad creatures of the DC Swamp, Nancy Pelosi would be at the top of the list. A sober, non-Trump-hating history will, I'm sure, bear me out.

 

Or shall we blame everything bad on long-ago President Buchanan for not stopping the American Civil War and for all the bad happenings since. We'll have to ask the "consensus of American historians", I guess. Anyway, I thought "historians" dealt with history and not unfolding current events.

 

:stoner:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaxYakov said:

Current U.S. Government Congress (HR) and Unelected Bureaucrats are the worst in America's history - Iran president

 

Note: This thread was not necessarily a condemnation of President Trump by it's very title. Maybe Rouhani was a little afraid of hellfire and damnation (from a Reaper RPV, for example) so he didn't name names? Or did he? If I were naming names of bad creatures of the DC Swamp, Nancy Pelosi would be at the top of the list. A sober, non-Trump-hating history will, I'm sure, bear me out.

 

Or shall we blame everything bad on long-ago President Buchanan for not stopping the American Civil War and for all the bad happenings since. We'll have to ask the "consensus of American historians", I guess. Anyway, I thought "historians" dealt with history and not unfolding current events.

 

:stoner:

 

He is about to be described as the deceased if he isn't very careful.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Ricohoc said:

If Iran thinks it's the worst, then it is the best for America.  March on!

 For the fans of Trump right now there are only two countries in the world the US and Iran... OK they episodically heard about China and Israel ☺️  America first makes sense since the other countries are unknown at worst and at best forgotten including friendly and allied countries. I don't know if he's the worst president but he's certainly the most self-absorbed. Without the slightest globalist vision, he only goes from one of his obsession to the next and if they contradict each other it's not a problem he will always explain it very well. 🥴

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

The current U.S. government is the worst in the history of America,

Very true and said by more than 60% of the globe.

Indeed as any empire as history teach the present US global power started already to fade and will be lost adding as against history teaches, every power full empire once lost the global power, will be ransacked and destroyed by who has been suffering from their previous act!

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Redoubt said:

It certainly should be noted for our 'International' Friends:  The 'Government' of the United States of America is comprised of "Three Equal Branches".  The Judicial (Supreme Court); the Executive (Office of the President / Chief Executive); and the Congress, comprised of the House of Representatives and the Senate.  Each of the 50 States of the U.S.A. have two (2) elected Senators within the Senate.  If a tie vote occurs the Vice President of the US is deemed the deciding vote for such issues.  The wisdom of the "Founding Fathers" of the U.S.A. is amazing in the care and diligence they afforded when they created a Republic to never again enable tyranny; guaranteed by a Constitution and Bill of Rights.  Semper Fidelis!!!

 

you forgot the 4th branch,  "special interests"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

would have thought the worst/most hated by iran was/were the administrations that installed and kept in power "the shah"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nixon, Bush, Trump! Is it just bad luck or really, really stupid choices?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, rhyddid said:

Very true and said by more than 60% of the globe.

Indeed as any empire as history teach the present US global power started already to fade and will be lost adding as against history teaches, every power full empire once lost the global power, will be ransacked and destroyed by who has been suffering from their previous act!

Not in your lifetime,if at all. 

 

If it is such a bad place, then I would like to order the immediate stop of all immigration and institute a work permit system. 

 

Why would anyone want to go there then? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

It's really rich coming from a guy that is one drone strike away from his own death.

yeah, great move. Do you want another war with US people dying due to the stupidity of politicians.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...