BANGKOK
snoop1130

Current U.S. government is the worst in America's history - Iran president

And Rouhani is absolutely correct. The worst.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, simple1 said:

yeah, great move. Do you want another war with US people dying due to the stupidity of politicians.

Well they've been doing just that for most of my life!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:
1 hour ago, MaxYakov said:

I would have to ask everyone here:

Under which government would you prefer to live, Iran's or the U.S.?

Those that answer Iran's can move there and check it out in person.

Neither. 

I don't recall "Neither" as one of the choices I proposed. Let me check if that is the case.  :stoner:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

For the fans of Trump right now there are only two countries in the world the US and Iran... OK they episodically heard about China and Israel ☺️  America first makes sense since the other countries are unknown at worst and at best forgotten including friendly and allied countries. I don't know if he's the worst president but he's certainly the most self-absorbed. Without the slightest globalist vision, he only goes from one of his obsession to the next and if they contradict each other it's not a problem he will always explain it very well. 🥴

He seems to have paid a fair bit of attention to China lately. Try watching something other the CNN and you might have heard of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Trump government is not well liked by the iranian mullahs? That's disappointing and a real shame. What can be done by the US imperialistic unbelieving dogs to get a better reputation?

Easy!

Hang homosexuals from cranes, stone unfaithful women, threat apostates with death penalty and, important, convert to the religion of peace.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

They loved the last administration and hate the current administration. 

‘nuff said...

18 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

I bought gas today for $2.02. Iran is under constant pressure. Their own people are beginning to rebel. 

That began several years ago...and since around then, there has been an ongoing civil disobedience campaign by women.  Thanks to social media, it works.  (google "White Wednesdays" or search it on Fb.) They post pics of themselves without the hijab, sometimes dancing in the street.  Govt. reaction was to employ about 500 more moral guardian thug police.
When the women get going, you can be sure the ayatollahs' days are numbered.

One main grievance in those demonstrations and riots was the serious economic situation while the govt. spends millions on its foreign adventures, especially protecting the Assad bunch in Damascus and Hezbollah in Lebanon.

14 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

The Trump government is not well liked by the iranian mullahs? That's disappointing and a real shame. What can be done by the US imperialistic unbelieving dogs to get a better reputation?

Easy!

Hang homosexuals from cranes, stone unfaithful women, threat apostates with death penalty and, important, convert to the religion of peace.

Yeah you're right about the Iranian regime but logically that can be true and also at the same time the current impeached US president can be among the worst US presidents in history. 

• Like 1

230mph laser guided Hellfire missiles fired from near-silent US MQ-9 Reaper drones have a habit of "shaping ones attitude", right Soleimani.

Oh, sorry, you're dead.

Edited by i84teen
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, i84teen said:

230mph laser guided Hellfire missiles fired from near-silent US MQ-9 Reaper drones have a habit of "shaping ones attitude", right Soleimani.

Oh, sorry, you're dead.

You are correct and look at the resulting mess that has caused.