British tourist in Pattaya requires medical treatment after night of passion goes painfully wrong

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Where Exactly is my Frenulum?

Symptome

Ein zu kurzes Penisbändchen kann zu einem schmerzhaften Geschlechtsverkehr bzw. schmerzhaften Erektionen und eben auch zu einem blutigen Einriss führen. Manchmal bemerkt man auch eine Penisverkrümmung durch das nach unten ziehende Bändchen.

The frenulum (or “banjo string”) is a tiny, narrow piece of tissue that runs from the bottom of the penis head (glans) to the bottom of the shaft.

It’s delicate, so even the most innocuous activities could cause it to tear.

Edited by Aachen
Ergänzung in Englisch

3 hours ago, dabhand said:

Same injury happened to  a work colleague when I was based in Monrovia way back in 1979/80. He over indulged with his local girlfriend and had the same end result.

Painful, yes, but the worst was having to suffer a period of enforced abstinence for a few weeks. Now, that really hurt.......

It's always a colleague...

Glad to see that you felt 'his' pain.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I did that in the Hard Rock hotel in Pattaya.

Luckily there was a big jacuzzi in the bathroom and I soaked in there for an hour or so.

A bit sore but no need to make a song and dance over it!

Why on earth did he feel the need to call an 'ambulance'?

Edited by Sticky Wicket

Many years ago the same happend to me during a brief encounter with a policewoman at her London section house, looked down saw blood everywhere. The funniest bit was at the hospital, when asked by the nurse what the problem was and then how did it get that way - The policewoman gave her the details - A week off games and all good again

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One cannot even comprehend why this would be necessary, or what the point of this exercise was. We are not talking about showing a dead body. We have all seen blood, and we are all adults here, right? 

Anyway, how on earth do you sustain this kind of injury? Was it possible this guy had some sort of pre-existing condition? Or perhaps there is more to this story than what we have been told?

Nah!! The ladyboy's bum was still wearing his jeans backwards and he was 'zippered' 5555????????????????

Edited by DPKANKAN
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One cannot even comprehend why this would be necessary, or what the point of this exercise was. We are not talking about showing a dead body. We have all seen blood, and we are all adults here, right? 

Anyway, how on earth do you sustain this kind of injury? Was it possible this guy had some sort of pre-existing condition? Or perhaps there is more to this story than what we have been told?

The frenulum can tear under various conditions. Bicycle athletes have been known to suffer this where pressure and heat build up at the tip of the saddle. It could happen if there was lack of natural lubricant from the vagina or perhaps he was just unlucky and the female had Vagina Dentata...only joking (I hope Ha!) 

• Haha 1

frenulum

[ fren-yuh-luh m ]SHOW IPA

noun, plural fren·u·la  [fren-yuh-luh] .

Anatomy, Zoology. a small frenum.

Entomology. a strong spine or group of bristles on the hind wing of many butterflies and moths, projecting beneath the forewing and serving to hold the two wings together in flight.

I haven't got one!

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Never push larger then what you can stretch ! ????

And man oh man!...if the Sun gets hold of the entire story, the lad is going to have a harsh time back home at the pub !!

Especialy when he whips the plonker out , plonks it on the bar beneath the ' No Smoking ' sign.

Poor chap should of stayed in his hotel and kept away from the back alley.