British tourist in Pattaya requires medical treatment after night of passion goes painfully wrong

snoop1130

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One cannot even comprehend why this would be necessary, or what the point of this exercise was. We are not talking about showing a dead body. We have all seen blood, and we are all adults here, right? 

Anyway, how on earth do you sustain this kind of injury? Was it possible this guy had some sort of pre-existing condition? Or perhaps there is more to this story than what we have been told?

not everything is a conspiracy, I have suffered the same injury in my youth, being the sex god I was ???? 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Anyway, how on earth do you sustain this kind of injury? Was it possible this guy had some sort of pre-existing condition? Or perhaps there is more to this story than what we have been told?

Too much sex, trying too hard while intoxicated, or pushing the little soldier too deep... a combination of all that is how I sustain the same injury over 10 years ago. It was bloody and painful as hell when it happened... but at least for me sex became better as I can now last longer... much longer as the little <deleted> isn't that sensitive anymore!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Kasset Tak said:

Too much sex, trying too hard while intoxicated, or pushing the little soldier too deep... a combination of all that is how I sustain the same injury over 10 years ago. It was bloody and painful as hell when it happened... but at least for me sex became better as I can now last longer... much longer as the little <deleted> isn't that sensitive anymore!

Or simply caught in the zipper of your jeans. I think pretty well everyone has done that.

49 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Seems there are 3 frenulums (frenuli?). The one from the underside of the head of the penis down the bottom of the shaft, the one inside your upper lip to your teeth, and the one under your tongue. 

Actually many winged insects have a frenulum under the wings. A frenulum is like a coupling membrane connecting one part to another. I think some see ocean shell life also have these features.

17 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Even a 45 kg lass can do some real damage.

Ive learned techniques to circumvent this but best not to say more

lest I outrage the evangelicals.

Yes, Pattaya ST rooms do need those devices that hang from the cieling for the girls to swing from.  ????

• Like 1

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Details of the incident, which took place during the early hours of 25 January, were posted on the Sawangaboon Rescue Volunteer Facebook page, where it was shared 5.7k times. 

So these Emergency guys that will tend to your injury or accident, will take photos of you.

Then post up your pics on their Facebook page for members of the public to share thousands of times.

Lovely!!

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, TKDfella said:

Actually many winged insects have a frenulum under the wings. A frenulum is like a coupling membrane connecting one part to another. I think some see ocean shell life also have these features.

I believe the Hairy Clam has such a device .  His fault 100% , he shouldn't have told the lady  'think we need to finish this and time to make a break .'