BANGKOK
snoop1130

British tourist in Pattaya requires medical treatment after night of passion goes painfully wrong

Many years ago the same happend to me during a brief encounter with a policewoman at her London section house, looked down saw blood everywhere. The funniest bit was at the hospital, when asked by the nurse what the problem was and then how did it get that way - The policewoman gave her the details - A week off games and all good again

11 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One cannot even comprehend why this would be necessary, or what the point of this exercise was. We are not talking about showing a dead body. We have all seen blood, and we are all adults here, right? 

Anyway, how on earth do you sustain this kind of injury? Was it possible this guy had some sort of pre-existing condition? Or perhaps there is more to this story than what we have been told?

Nah!! The ladyboy's bum was still wearing his jeans backwards and he was 'zippered' 5555😂😂😂😂

Edited by DPKANKAN
  • Haha 2

There's a fatal pandemic looming down on Thailand and Thaivisa continues to print "news" of interest to nobody.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What is the point of pixelating blood on a bedsheet?

Gives them practice using computer programs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Where Exactly is my Frenulum?

I had to do a Google search.

• Like 2

Looking at those photos (especially the 2nd), I was a bit worried it had been far worse !

fdfadf.PNG

• Haha 1

Let's just hope that he ticked the 'hazardous activities' box on his insurance application form.

This happened to me when I was 15   and yes it bleeds a lot and its painful 555... 

13 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

that is why I do 50 frenulum pushups everyday.

you can't be too careful.

The new "missus" must be impressed?

12 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

One cannot even comprehend why this would be necessary, or what the point of this exercise was. We are not talking about showing a dead body. We have all seen blood, and we are all adults here, right? 

Anyway, how on earth do you sustain this kind of injury? Was it possible this guy had some sort of pre-existing condition? Or perhaps there is more to this story than what we have been told?

The frenulum can tear under various conditions. Bicycle athletes have been known to suffer this where pressure and heat build up at the tip of the saddle. It could happen if there was lack of natural lubricant from the vagina or perhaps he was just unlucky and the female had Vagina Dentata...only joking (I hope Ha!) 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Where Exactly is my Frenulum?

I think I saw it on its way to Chonburi city this morning.

• Like 1

Just to throw in a word I haven't seen in this thread. 

Condom.

From all the blood on the bed, I imagine it wasn't seen in the hotel either.

frenulum

[ fren-yuh-luh m ]SHOW IPA

noun, plural fren·u·la  [fren-yuh-luh] .

Anatomy, Zoology. a small frenum.

Entomology. a strong spine or group of bristles on the hind wing of many butterflies and moths, projecting beneath the forewing and serving to hold the two wings together in flight.

I haven't got one!

13 hours ago, observer90210 said:

Never push larger then what you can stretch ! 🤣

And man oh man!...if the Sun gets hold of the entire story, the lad is going to have a harsh time back home at the pub !!

Especialy when he whips the plonker out , plonks it on the bar beneath the ' No Smoking ' sign.

Poor chap should of stayed in his hotel and kept away from the back alley.