British tourist in Pattaya requires medical treatment after night of passion goes painfully wrong

snoop1130

On 1/29/2020 at 12:21 AM, Destiny1990 said:

Why would he allow besides the medical people also the journalist and a photographer to enter his place?

Did he do that? 

Perhaps the journalist got the photo and story from the rescue foundation that took the photo.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:50 PM, Cereal said:

Seems there are 3 frenulums (frenuli?). The one from the underside of the head of the penis down the bottom of the shaft, the one inside your upper lip to your teeth, and the one under your tongue. 

You've got one joining your lip to your teeth?

On 1/29/2020 at 2:57 PM, Happy Grumpy said:

So these Emergency guys that will tend to your injury or accident, will take photos of you.

Then post up your pics on their Facebook page for members of the public to share thousands of times.

Lovely!!

They are an unfunded, volunteer organisation, they need publicity in order to generate income that enables them to provide the service that someday you may need.  Lovely.

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Did he do that? 

Perhaps the journalist got the photo and story from the rescue foundation that took the photo.

So according to u a thai rescue foundation can make pictures of the injured in their home?? You’re not the brightest member here but i knew that already a long time ago.
The injured guy should sue that journalist and newspaper for intruding his home and making photos and uploading them on the internet without any permission!!

I was under the belief the foundation had to get a photo of themselves at the scene, to prove they attended, so they could claim funding. 

If this is correct, that photo shouldn't be made public, but they are probably being paid for it, and it's an earner for them. 

On 1/29/2020 at 9:36 AM, mikebell said:

frenulum

[ fren-yuh-luh m ]SHOW IPA

noun, plural fren·u·la  [fren-yuh-luh] .

Anatomy, Zoology. a small frenum.

Entomology. a strong spine or group of bristles on the hind wing of many butterflies and moths, projecting beneath the forewing and serving to hold the two wings together in flight.

I haven't got one!

You should find it if you pull back your forewing. 

10 hours ago, Leaver said:

I was under the belief the foundation had to get a photo of themselves at the scene, to prove they attended, so they could claim funding. 

If this is correct, that photo shouldn't be made public, but they are probably being paid for it, and it's an earner for them. 

I thought their "earner" was the gold and valuables collect from the deceased.