How to check if blacklisted

czulsk

2 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:
On 1/28/2020 at 5:29 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Your GF should have taken a dump in the lobby...☺

A Chinese would have!

I saw three young drunk Brits taking a <deleted> in a corner of the skywalk over Asok  (February of last year ).  There's no guarantee that any other race wouldn't relieve themselves in public as well. I'm glad I was not walking on the sidewalk below.

1. You had already checked out, therefore your gf had no right to go back to the room without asking permission. It was a security breach.

2. The owner over reacted.

3. You most certainly will not be blacklisted by immigration over such a trivial matter ...... she won't even have reported it to immigration or the police. It was just bluff. (Being blacklisted by immigration means you cannot enter the KIngdom of Thailand again for a period of time. Usually a few years).

4. Don't stay at that hotel again.

Edited by Lancashirelad
typo

When you check out many hotels check if the room is left okay and also the mini bar. After this you are simply not allowed to use the room again. Some hotel guests often steal things from the rooms. Towels, remote controls, batteries of remote controls, LED lamps, pillows, etc. It is not always easy for hotel owners. 

Edited by Beggar