Medical devices in Pattaya

Janbreyt

I am allergic to latex and the only catheters can buy in Pattaya are made of latex. I require silicone catheters. I have been all over Pattaya at all the pharmacies. They all don't have. Memorial hospital is also of no help. Finally  found silicone catheters at bangkok Hospital but they wanted to charge me 4500 baht for 3 catheters. Online I  see shoppee sells them  for 450 baht each.  I would like to know where to buy these in Pattaya or bangkok at normal prices

9 hours ago, Janbreyt said:

I could easily go shopping on ebay or amazon. This is not my question. Where in Thailand do they sell These catheters. -- not online shops

Obviously you do not want our advise to shop online but that is today's world unless you can talk a smaller drug store to order for you.  Shopee and Lazada are both reliable sources for such and many of their products are located in Thailand with deliver very fast.  

Go to your nearest government hospital and they will sell you one after paying 30 baht to see a doctor first. Hopefully you'll only have to wait an hour or so to see the quack but you'll get yer BP and weight checked for free. No shops to visit job done. Common sense really.

Edited by IvorBiggun2

9 hours ago, IvorBiggun2 said:

Go to your nearest government hospital and they will sell you one after paying 30 baht to see a doctor first. Hopefully you'll only have to wait an hour or so to see the quack but you'll get yer BP and weight checked for free. No shops to visit job done. Common sense really.

I think what the govt will have will be latex.

19 hours ago, Janbreyt said:

I could easily go shopping on ebay or amazon. This is not my question. Where in Thailand do they sell These catheters. -- not online shops

These are online THAI shops/sites.

I do not think you can find this in a pharmacy in Pattaya. You would need an exhaustive search to find it in Bangkok. Why on earth not buy online? Delivered in just a few days from within Thailand.

3 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

These are online THAI shops/sites.

I do not think you can find this in a pharmacy in Pattaya. You would need an exhaustive search to find it in Bangkok. Why on earth not buy online? Delivered in just a few days from within Thailand.

Links from CharlieH and ivorbiggun whilst are from Lazada Thailand both link to overseas product.

13 hours ago, Don Mega said:

Links from CharlieH and ivorbiggun whilst are from Lazada Thailand both link to overseas product.

It is quite likely silicon catheters are not made in Thailand.

Most catheters are latex, the market for silicon catheters is small and specialized.