Looking for a competent diagnostic gynecologist in Bangkok

Lodestone

A relative of my girlfriend has supposedly been having her period nonstop for four months, but the doctors she's seen have told her nothing's wrong (don't know if she's at least taking iron supplements). Any suggestions/recommendations for where to go or who to see for the best chance of getting a competent diagnosis. Thanks.

Edit: the relative is in her mid twenties

Edited by Lodestone

1. Where in Thailand is she?

2. Is she using hormonal contraception? (Pill, injection or implant)? Or dies she have an IUD?

3. What tests where done exactly?  I find when Thais say the doctor said it's nothing they were usually told more than that,  but did not understand it or focused only on the "no medecine" part.  It is possible it has already been diagnosed.

On 1/29/2020 at 7:17 PM, Sheryl said:

1. Where in Thailand is she?

2. Is she using hormonal contraception? (Pill, injection or implant)? Or dies she have an IUD?

3. What tests where done exactly?  I find when Thais say the doctor said it's nothing they were usually told more than that,  but did not understand it or focused only on the "no medecine" part.  It is possible it has already been diagnosed.

1. She's in Bangkok (as per subject line).

2. No hormornal contraception.

3. Don't know the specifics of her previous doctor visit.

Last I heard, she's going to try Phyathai 3 Hospital. I'll reply if I learn any more.