Coronavirus: Tourism in north takes 70% hit

webfact

5 hours ago, robblok said:

In most people his / her dreams.. just not in reality.

The rate of exchange has depreciated nearly 1 Baht to the UK pound over 5 days and Baht going down every day.... 49.3224....right now 15.42..this means as a pensioner here... about 1000baht extra this month.. About time too!!!!...I believe BOT will now let it slide slowly, it's the best focused excuse with all other circumstances exports blah blah.... (UK leaving EU....a plus for the Pound

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Traditional markets have been ignored in the clamor to welcome the Chinese, they say, and now Thailand is paying the price. 

The Trojan horse has got in the gate... now wait to see what the damage will be.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

Have fear! Do not dig in secrets that have been well hidden. You do not want to be an enemy of the state. 

I thought you were reading us your fortune cookie ticket.  Then the last sentence reminded me, we're in Thailand.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, hashmodha said:

The rate of exchange has depreciated nearly 1 Baht to the UK pound over 5 days and Baht going down every day.... 49.3224....right now 15.42..this means as a pensioner here... about 1000baht extra this month.. About time too!!!!...I believe BOT will now let it slide slowly, it's the best focused excuse with all other circumstances exports blah blah.... (UK leaving EU....a plus for the Pound

49.32??? you're 10 baht adrift, my son.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1