No hot meals, blankets, magazines as airlines step up fight on virus

webfact

4 hours ago, ThaiBunny said:

No, just a sanitary napkin - is that good enough?

Remember to give the glass about hundred wipes to get rid of the 1" slop consisting of three day old remnants of Chinese buffet meals in Wuhan and you should be alright.

Although I think it's more effective to cringe, plunge the fingers into the primordial soup, keep your hands extended to the front until you can get past the IO and to a toilet to perform a 30 minute scrub.

Edited by DrTuner

1 hour ago, DrTuner said:

Remember to give the glass about hundred wipes to get rid of the 1" slop consisting of three day old remnants of Chinese buffet meals in Wuhan and you should be alright.

Although I think it's more effective to cringe, plunge the fingers into the primordial soup, keep your hands extended to the front until you can get past the IO and to a toilet to perform a 30 minute scrub.

Well i'm carrying my hand cleaner gel and as soon as I get through immigration, I shall use it and again when I Leave the airport!

On 1/30/2020 at 2:40 AM, White Christmas13 said:

Why are we in to Thai bashing again? I never ever had a bad meal on Thai. And get free

movies which many other airlines cancelled.

Quite right. Thai bashing without good reason is just reprehensible. And they don't take any notice anyway.

Besides, Thais know best whatever the circumstance.