Online 90 day registration Pattaya immigration

banglay

Hello . Has anyone got the web link for the online 90 day registration at Pattaya immigration ,Soi 5 Jontiem ??? the only one I can find seem to be a BKK address.

And is it worth the hassle or should just I just trundle there I like I've done every 90 days for the last decade or so.. 

and one last question how fast are they at processing the request if I go that route ?

22 minutes ago, n210mp said:

Well tried to set it up once again and as usual didn't work, Tried it on IE and also Google chrome to no avail!

Hen I tried using IE I got a message saying contact your local immigration office !

Have you done a 90 day report in your province previously ?

Usually get that message because your passport/details are not in the system.

I use firefox.

Edited by Don Mega

I keep getting  a pop-up after submitting the correctly filled out form ..."refer to your local immigration office" ... any advice too to remedy this problem if I am doing something wrong 

I tried all yesterday afternoon and from 08:00hrs today 30/1  

PS tried using Internet explorer & Chrome to no avail

7 hours ago, banglay said:

any advice too to remedy this problem

From previous posters, only thing to be done is go to immigration (something to do with system not being able to match your details; from previous seems to normally be because a person hasn't done a 90 day report prior or they have a new passport since last 90 day report). 

For your information..  I went to immigration for my  90 day registration this afternoon ...and ask why I could not register online ....her reply was you can only register online up to 15 days before and  then up to 8 days before,  after that you have    register in person . So you only actually  have a 7 days window of opportunity to register online   ( earliest 15 day before and latest 8 days before your due date )  

On 2/5/2020 at 10:26 AM, banglay said:

For your information..  I went to immigration for my  90 day registration this afternoon ...and ask why I could not register online ....her reply was you can only register online up to 15 days before and  then up to 8 days before,  after that you have    register in person . So you only actually  have a 7 days window of opportunity to register online   ( earliest 15 day before and latest 8 days before your due date )  

Yeah the 7 day window has always been there.............i mark 14 days before on the calendar to remind me