Jump to content
BANGKOK
snoop1130

Brexit crusader Farage: "I'll miss playing the villain"

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

No doubt you will rubbish these links below from your very narrow "Guardian opinionated" ideology. What parent would leave their children behind to fend for themselves and make a trip across Europe.

 

I will tell you the ones that I wouldn't want living with me. I guess that you will struggle with that but then again you struggle with the fact that men of fighting age come to the UK and other countries in Europe because.

I guess you and Lilly Allen can take them into your home.

 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/02/school-reports-asylum-seeker-pupil-amid-claims-adult/

 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5592357/Two-thirds-child-refugees-lied-age-18.html

 

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/892558/migrant-crisis-child-age-proof-border-force-uk-Tony-Smith

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-42234585

I see no reason to scrub rather disgusting abuse under the carpet. I do like free flow of information, regardless who's opinion the data supports. But I do want the data to be real and not faked. 

 

Opinions can and do vary.  

 

I'm not one of your imagined snowflakes, but I do wish to protect the little guy. I do hope you would do so as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Most of them are not refugees so your links don't mean zip.   

All asylum seeker claims are required by law to be assessed by HMG so your comment is rather silly. Actual figures for positively vetted versus declined in reporting year ending 06/19 are:

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-statistics-year-ending-june-2019/how-many-people-do-we-grant-asylum-or-protection-to

Edited by simple1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

That is the problem with the liberal UK. These illegal immigrants play the system.  Getting damages for being illegal. I wonder what would happen in their own countries.

 

The saddest thing is we have softies who believe any old story and sympathise with them and when they go and stab people on London Bridges and other places and blame it on a hard life.

 

I had  a hard life i was brought up on a rough a*** council estate. Had no money, didn't have enough food but I didn't and don't complain of what life dealt me. You make your own choices in life.

 

No doubt the liberals and lefties on here will be outraged. They generally are when the truth is spoken.

 

UK's liberal immigration system was fault of UK and UK alone. UK could have flown the illegal immigrants back to their home countries, had it wanted to do so - it didn't. 

 

This problem is not going away by UK leaving the EU. It just increases as EU countries no longer have reason to protect UK's interests. 

 

That's Brexit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

That is the problem with the liberal UK. These illegal immigrants play the system.  Getting damages for being illegal. I wonder what would happen in their own countries.

 

The saddest thing is we have softies who believe any old story and sympathise with them and when they go and stab people on London Bridges and other places and blame it on a hard life.

The matter you're referring was illegal confinement by HMG which led to damages claims, so your comment is incorrect.

 

Whilst it's off topic, personally I have never heard of Islamists blaming their acts of terrorism on a 'hard life'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, evadgib said:

A(n other) 'ficker than us' from moral high ground?

As that seems to be the standard across multiple boards your involvement has just ended.

+

I would define it more of intellectual high ground, but you can define it the way you wish. It doesn't bother me a bit.

 

And you somehow thought that I should soften my stance towards your ideologies? Dream on.

 

How is my involvement just ended? If you mean ended with you, that's fine with me. Bye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If farage misses playing the villain he should go do movies. The world needs leaders with ethics. Not villains just because they like it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sujo said:

If farage misses playing the villain he should go do movies. The world needs leaders with ethics. Not villains just because they like it.

 

millions of voters yonder the pond would disagree with you

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, billd766 said:

Really? Show me where it says that.

 

I have even provided the link about it using the quote from you. Sadly as usual you forgot to provide a link, as usual.

 

https://www.un.org/ruleoflaw/what-is-the-rule-of-law/

And? Where does the content point to me being incorrect...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Laughing Gravy said:

That is the problem with the liberal UK. These illegal immigrants play the system.  Getting damages for being illegal. I wonder what would happen in their own countries.

 

The saddest thing is we have softies who believe any old story and sympathise with them and when they go and stab people on London Bridges and other places and blame it on a hard life.

 

I had  a hard life i was brought up on a rough a*** council estate. Had no money, didn't have enough food but I didn't and don't complain of what life dealt me. You make your own choices in life.

 

No doubt the liberals and lefties on here will be outraged. They generally are when the truth is spoken.

What is this turn of the winds going towards "Get me out of here, I'm the victim of this society" coming from?

 

You destroyed what was good and now you want to blame it on your rough upbringing? 

 

You are still the bad guys and that will never change. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, simple1 said:

As opposed to you, not opinion, but legislated law.

 

Guardian is a credible source for info on TV. Disagree? take it up with the management of TV

Not interested in your attempts to divert to migrants' legal status. Your opinion was that they would not be permitted entry to the UK via Open Borders. In fact they have already passed through much of the EU open borders to reach UK shores, legally or illegally. If we had not exited the EU that would have eventually changed and we would have been forced to accept many more. Thank god for Nigel, Brexit and St George.

 

The Garuniad is a Remainer rag loved by loony lefty liberals, so simply not credible. I've no need to take it up with TV or anybody else. Does the management of TV publish a list of credible sources? Thought not.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2020 at 6:31 AM, snoop1130 said:

Farage: "I'll miss playing the villain"

LOL . playing the villain???

asfe.PNG

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, simple1 said:

All asylum seeker claims are required by law to be assessed by HMG so your comment is rather silly. Actual figures for positively vetted versus declined in reporting year ending 06/19 are:

 

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/immigration-statistics-year-ending-june-2019/how-many-people-do-we-grant-asylum-or-protection-to

These are just the applications. Even here there are twice as many males as females!

 

 Can you tell me where the 47% of applicants refused are now. Or is that a silly thing to say too?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Not interested in your attempts to divert to migrants' legal status. Your opinion was that they would not be permitted entry to the UK via Open Borders. In fact they have already passed through much of the EU open borders to reach UK shores, legally or illegally. If we had not exited the EU that would have eventually changed and we would have been forced to accept many more. Thank god for Nigel, Brexit and St George.

 

The Garuniad is a Remainer rag loved by loony lefty liberals, so simply not credible. I've no need to take it up with TV or anybody else. Does the management of TV publish a list of credible sources? Thought not.

Schengen is open borders policy, which is very well liked freedom for European people. UK never was part of Schengen. UK never had open borders. UK had and still have her own border policies when it comes to asulym seekers. That is not going to change, unless UK changes her laws. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nauseus said:

These are just the applications. Even here there are twice as many males as females!

 

 Can you tell me where the 47% of applicants refused are now. Or is that a silly thing to say too?

Why don't you say that yourself, also please do provide a link to your source. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...