Brexit crusader Farage: "I'll miss playing the villain"

snoop1130

I was impressed by his slipping in to role of ill mannered lout with that stunt of waving flag (along with his crowd) which is against Euro rules in cheap grandstanding "look at me!" episode

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

an equal voice

It is my opinion that equality doesn't exist in any domain, however written in many texts.

Idem among the people.

I know for instance that many British and French think they are superior to citizens of other countries.

Belgians can usually live with that.

Our motto is : Let the dogs bark. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, luckyluke said:

It is my opinion that equality doesn't exist in any domain, however written in many texts.

Idem among the people.

I know for instance that many British and French think they are superior to citizens of other countries.

Belgians can usually live with that.

Our motto is : Let the dogs bark. 

But that is what the EU is promoting an equal voice and by your own submission you know it isn't true and is hypocrisy. Anyway good luck if that floats the boats of Belgians. The UK are leaving the EU in less than 48 hours.

8 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

But that is what the EU is promoting an equal voice and by your own submission you know it isn't true and is hypocrisy.

Never believe politicians.

9 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

The UK are leaving the EU in less than 48 hours.

Good for you if you are a Leaver.

In my opinion the gross of the men in the street of the E.U. don't really care.

Providing it doesn't affect them directly.

We will have to wait for that. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

That suggests you think a knighthood is a positive reflection of one's character. ????????????

Ermine is stoat (ie weasel) fur which in Bercow's case would be extremely apt ????

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, luckyluke said:

I and many others don't care because so far the E.U. didn't affect us directly.

Belgium has and still make laws for his own people, despite being a member of the E.U.

Other countries do as well, so was/is 

the U.K.

For instance, pension, a very important factor for a lot of posters here;

it is up to the U.K. to grant a much smaller amount to its citizens than Belgium do for theirs.

Being part of the E.U. or not doesn't come in consideration.

I hope it will keep this way.

Others here may be more concerned and express their opinion  for different reasons.

You are correct. One of the great urban myths in the UK is that all bad things are because of "EU law". 

Few British people seem to have checked the facts regarding the law in member states and how sovereign member law is not overruled by "EU law".

Maybe that attitude will change. I've seen many comments now about why the UK, one of the EU's wealthiest nations pays the lowest pensions.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DefaultName said:

If Farrage hadn't kept going all these years, Brexit wouldn't be happening.  He stuck to the same message for 25 years, what other politician has done that? 

Don't forget that he walked away from a good career to do this, he'd personally be much better off if he hadn't but his principles forced him to do it.  

I'd shout him a beer any day of the week.

Not sure that I'd shout him a beer. Maybe a milkshake?

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Laughing Gravy said:

Yes a typical lefty, socilaist, luvvy response which is anti democratic. It is assault and nobody whatever they believe in, deserves that. People that resort to these stupid, ignorant tactics deserve all they get that Karma returns for them.

Yeah. This kind of behaviour is stupid. But so was the killing of Jo Cox. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1