Man Claims He Is The Secret Love-Child Of Charles And Camilla

snoop1130

Man Claims He Is The Secret Love-Child Of Charles And Camilla

By CLAIRE REID

vfgv.PNG

Credit: Facebook/Simon Dorante-Day

A man who claims he is the secret love child of Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall is heading to the Australian High Court to try and prove his theory.

Simon Charles Dorante-Day, who lives in Queensland, Australia, says he was born when Charles was 18 and Camilla Shand, as she was then called, was 19.

He reckons he was then placed up for adoption to avoid a royal scandal and is dead set on proving that he does have blue blood coursing through his veins and that, as he was born first, he is second-in-line to the throne, not Prince William.

Simon, 53, says his grandmother worked for the Queen and had told him 'outright' he was the secret child of Charles and Camilla 'so many times'.

Full Story: https://www.ladbible.com/news/uk-man-claims-he-is-the-secret-love-child-of-charles-and-camilla-20200129

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Bundooman said:

Illigitimate offspring are not recognised as having a claim to the throne of the UK!

Interestingly there was a TV program that tracked down the Plantagenet line to a family living in Australia. They actually had a better claim to the throne than the Saxe-Coburgs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

Has something similar happened in the past with British Royalty? Is the DNA been checked?

No but they took his blood to the home depot paint shops and they checked it;s color. Unfortunately they said that even though it was blue it was not the right shade. He claims it was due to living in Australia and consuming copious amounts of Foster beer that would change anyone's blood color.

• Haha 1

The DNA of the Royalty should be a national treasure. Sometime in the future we will be able to grow replacement parts for them and should be using DNA from the earliest age we can get. Save their hair when cut or trimmed or falls out too.

Reminds me of the old one:

Charles takes one of the corgis for a walk and rounding a corner a car splatters it to the four winds. Then up pops his fairy Godmother:

Charles: Oh dear what am I going to tell Mummy?

FGM: You're going to be king one day, so you can have one wish, anything you like...

Charles: Oh splendid, could you do something about the corgi?

FGM: Give me a break, there's nothing of it left.

Charles: Oh dear, I've lost my wish.

FGM: You're going to be king one day, so you can have another wish....

Charles: Oh splendid, could you make Camilla Parker Bowles beautiful?

FGM: Long pregnant pause....... OK, let me have a go at fixing the corgi!!

P.S. I missed the Whitechristmas13 version.

Edited by freebyrd