DId you pay sinsord and how much?

parafareno

1 hour ago, bwpage3 said:

If you don't want to give your wife everything, why are you getting married?

I agree...I am not the one getting married or ever will in any lifetime...i rent everything i need...only own items that generate passive income, ie, businesses, real estate, stock options, Mutual funds, equities, etc...Sex is a rentable commodity.  Marrying a woman is like taking everything you got and making a bet you will lose at a cassino...the odds of winning long term are horrible.  

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, mike787 said:

I agree...I am not the one getting married or ever will in any lifetime...i rent everything i need...only own items that generate passive income, ie, businesses, real estate, stock options, Mutual funds, equities, etc...Sex is a rentable commodity.  Marrying a woman is like taking everything you got and making a bet you will lose at a cassino...the odds of winning long term are horrible.  

They buy them,  marry them, then hand over  everything. 

Its hardly surprising that so many Thai women think foreign men are mugs and such easy targets. 

Edited by Kadilo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Its hardly surprising that so many Thai women think foreign men are mugs and such easy targets. 

Spoken with great wisdom...so true!!!  I read about it on TVF 24/7...see it even more all over Thailand and the world.  Women know exactly what they are doing.  Though I will say, asian women are far better bang for the buck than white women as I can appreciate why it's so hard to say no, but I ain't falling for it or need to.  Happy with my solo life. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I'm good for 10kbht/month plus housing, a scooter and the occasional meal in a restaurant.

There's never been any lack of slim, attractive, much younger takers.

No need to spend any more.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2020 at 8:39 PM, mike787 said:
On 1/30/2020 at 3:23 PM, soistalker said:

I would much rather just pay them to leave.

That's because your smart and not codependent seeking constant validation, some guys have vaginas for genitals and are proud to be on a leash

the term is "pussy whipped"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, mike787 said:
6 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Spoken with great wisdom...so true!!!  I read about it on TVF 24/7...see it even more all over Thailand and the world.  Women know exactly what they are doing.  Though I will say, asian women are far better bang for the buck than white women as I can appreciate why it's so hard to say no, but I ain't falling for it or need to.  Happy with my solo life. 

there are actually facebook groups etc that coax step by step how to get a man with money . (all in thai language)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

there are actually facebook groups etc that coax step by step how to get a man with money . (all in thai language)

WOW!  thank you on behalf of all the fools on TVF...did not know that...

23472901_797351250436958_1032293244531449230_n.jpg.722cc32a317bd240ae94624b876c557c.jpg

liagra2.jpg

Edited by mike787
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Maybe you couldn't afford to pay for all those weddings for your kids?

A wedding day is the most important day in a woman's life and she will remember it forever.

No Honeymoon memory will ever outlast a wedding. People travel all the time, a honeymoon is no different unless you are too poor to travel.

We had 200 invitations sent out and an 300 extra people show up for our wedding in Isaan. Made for one hell of a party and no one went hungry or thirsty.

Most important thing I have ever done for my wife and to this day she is thankful for her special day!

I got these and passed them out to everyone.  I was looking for the Che Guevara bars but they were sold out.  I know how much the Thais love to wear his likeness on their shirts.

Screenshot of ScreenFloat (2-8-20, 08-54-46).png

6 hours ago, Kadilo said:
7 hours ago, atyclb said:

....and you know this how?

thai lady friend with upscale management position with japanese company

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, atyclb said:
9 hours ago, Kadilo said:
10 hours ago, atyclb said:

....and you know this how?

thai lady friend with upscale management position with japanese company

not limited to freelance level / bar gir level but to uni gals.

On 2/7/2020 at 5:49 PM, bwpage3 said:

Maybe you couldn't afford to pay for all those weddings for your kids?

A wedding day is the most important day in a woman's life and she will remember it forever.

No Honeymoon memory will ever outlast a wedding. People travel all the time, a honeymoon is no different unless you are too poor to travel.

We had 200 invitations sent out and an 300 extra people show up for our wedding in Isaan. Made for one hell of a party and no one went hungry or thirsty.

Most important thing I have ever done for my wife and to this day she is thankful for her special day!

Good on you; I would not even know 500 people I wanted to invite to anything - lest my wedding ???? 
Seriously wondering if you remember a fantastic honeymoon with your soul mate less than a party of hundreds of attendants of which you and the groom/bride know less than half - me thinks. 

• Thanks 1

farang want thai women for sex

if a thai woman said "you can marry but no sex",the farang response would be no,it is the same with thai women wanting sinsod,both sides want something from the other.

finding love and sex is pretty much impossible for farangs,most are old and ugly. they are the rejects of the white women so they have to compensate with money,no matter what you think of it.

if you want sex and keep your money,just buy a hooker:)

On 2/7/2020 at 9:13 PM, BritManToo said:

I'm good for 10kbht/month plus housing, a scooter and the occasional meal in a restaurant.

There's never been any lack of slim, attractive, much younger takers.

No need to spend any more.

Before I moved here to live in the house I paid for I would send around 5K baht a month, more than enough for her and the bub. There where no bills apart from electric and the wife was fine with that.

I live here now and if she wants money for her family she has to go and work for it.

The neighbor ( Thai Girl ) asked me one time how much I paid my wife, struth I laughed.

Sin Sod, yer I paid for a Honda Wave 110 at the time. Give what you can not what is expected.

On 1/30/2020 at 12:27 AM, cornishcarlos said:

1.5 million.... They asked for 2 originally, but we only had 1.5 spare ????

All for show only... Straight back to us after the wedding

What's peoples issue with Sinsod ?? It's the custom here so just go with it, or insist to get married in your home country...

Guess you cant take back a condo as easy 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chesney said:

finding love and sex is pretty much impossible for farangs,most are old and ugly. they are the rejects of the white women so they have to compensate with money,no matter what you think of it.

Disagree. Many farangs here are not the rejects of white women, they have rejected white women.

If I had known at age 20 what I now know about how white women compare with Asians, I would not have touched the former with a barge pole. I'd also be a damn sight richer.

Men have to compensate with money anywhere. Women worldwide are seeking a provider.

I am old and fairly ugly. The first question I get from most women in their thirties and forties here is " You have wife/GF?"

• Haha 1

Haven't read all the posts. But one thing remains:

- No Thai-Male in his right mind would consider paying ANY Sinsod if the Lady was married before (possibly with children). So, why should a Farang pay any Sinsod under the same circumstances?

On 2/13/2020 at 8:55 AM, Lacessit said:

Disagree. Many farangs here are not the rejects of white women, they have rejected white women.

If I had known at age 20 what I now know about how white women compare with Asians, I would not have touched the former with a barge pole. I'd also be a damn sight richer.

Men have to compensate with money anywhere. Women worldwide are seeking a provider.

I am old and fairly ugly. The first question I get from most women in their thirties and forties here is " You have wife/GF?"

Takes two to tangle.

You theorizing that all white women are bad?

Look in the mirror, you might find the answer.

If you are old and fairly ugly, make up, they want your money, not you.

On 2/9/2020 at 11:28 AM, Sydebolle said:

Good on you; I would not even know 500 people I wanted to invite to anything - lest my wedding ???? 
Seriously wondering if you remember a fantastic honeymoon with your soul mate less than a party of hundreds of attendants of which you and the groom/bride know less than half - me thinks. 

No sorry.

A honeymoon, when we had already traveled all over the world together, was just another trip. Except with a piece of paper.

The wedding party and all the joy it brought to me, my wife, her family and the entire village?

Now that was a one of kind experience!

Edited by bwpage3

Reading all the comments is very interesting.

However, if you ask all of the posters that ended up in Thailand, one reason would be because it is cheap.

If you moved 10,000 miles to live on the cheap, and you know that some Thai women will marry anything, you ended up in Thailand because that is about the only place you can financially survive and find a woman that will marry a man with next to nothing. Their logic would be anything is better than nothing?

However, there is not one post I can recall here that anyone honestly admitted they didn't have any money for Sin-Sod?

Plenty of excuses not to pay but one can surmise the excuses are easier to come up with than admitting to the fact you don't have the money.

No matter if you are in Thailand or your own country, unless you are completely unbalanced, a bride and groom have their own expectations of their wedding day.

The stupid comments like "She's lucky she married me and that is enough" are just completely unhinged. Christ who would want to be married to a person that thinks like that? Someone must be completely desperate and a lot of Thai women are in the completely desperate category.

How many posters actually have a real marriage? You own your own house, land, cars, money to travel and buy the things you enjoy in life?

Or are you just hiding out in your one room flat with a Thai wife and kid?

Or you cannot afford a house so you rent, meaning, you really don't own anything and when you pass your family will have nothing?

How many people thought this way when they first married in their own country and later got divorced? Did you think, gee, let's get married and live in a one room flat with our kids, no car, no nothing?

How many posters are divorced in their own country that actually did pay for a big wedding? 

If you got married to a Thai in Thailand and you do not think she is worth Sin Sod or having a very special wedding day, what did you get married for?

To drag her along on your own miserable under funded life?

Marriage is marriage no matter where you are.

In the west you pay for a wedding. 

No different in Thailand.

If you can't afford it, no reason to make up stories.

The facts are already out there how many expats are barely scraping by in Thailand.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

No sorry.

A honeymoon, when we had already traveled all over the world together, was just another trip. Except with a piece of paper.

The wedding party and all the joy it brought to me, my wife, her family and the entire village?

Now that was a one of kind experience!

Good on you. If all would think like my wife and me, then all those wedding planners and studios would be out of a job. 
We went on a three weeks South Pacific sailing turn out of Gambier visiting Pitcairn, Oeno, Henderson and Ducie island. Simple, easy, expensive, epic, mesmerizing - a memory for a lifetime. 

8 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

Takes two to tangle.

You theorizing that all white women are bad?

Look in the mirror, you might find the answer.

If you are old and fairly ugly, make up, they want your money, not you.

My observations are based on experience. If women want my money, Thai women are much better value for it.

I must have been reasonably good-looking once, because I was in two long-term relationships with white women. Perhaps it is diet or environment -related, but they quickly turned into high-maintenance ball-breakers.

I've now been in a relationship with my Thai GF for about 7 years. Far more feminine. Worth every baht I have given her.

56 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I must have been reasonably good-looking once, because I was in two long-term relationships with white women.

More likely, you just had enough money or a house they wanted.

My theory is that most women are just looking for a free house and an easy life.

But the problem in the western world, is they can take your house, and then ditch you.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

More likely, you just had enough money or a house they wanted.

My theory is that most women are just looking for a free house and an easy life.

But the problem in the western world, is they can take your house, and then ditch you.

Permit me a bit of personal vanity, OK? Unfortunately, you are spot on.

• Haha 1

On 1/30/2020 at 12:27 PM, cornishcarlos said:

1.5 million.... They asked for 2 originally, but we only had 1.5 spare ????

All for show only... Straight back to us after the wedding

What's peoples issue with Sinsod ?? It's the custom here so just go with it, or insist to get married in your home country...

Sin sod is for virgins. Most farangs marry women that are definitely not virgins.

Soooooo, going by the custom, don't pay sinsod for women previously married, bargirls or those with children.

Unfortunately many Thais realised that they could get a second go at sinsod, and so was born the fake custom of sinsod for all. Too many farangs willing to believe the <deleted>.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1