Chiang Mai: Chinese woman who died at resort had no symptoms of coronavirus

webfact

Chiang Mai: Chinese woman who died at resort had no symptoms of coronavirus

4pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The department of public health in Chiang Mai said that there is no evidence that a young Chinese woman who died at a resort in Mae Rim was suffering from the coronavirus. 

Dr Jatuchai Maneerat said that the 32 year old woman was found unresponsive in bed by friends yesterday morning. She was in fact dead. 

She had exhibited no symptoms of the virus such as coughing or runny nose. Her friends said she had drunk a lot of alcohol from evening until bedtime at 10 pm. 

She came from Shandong province and had flown in from Guangzhou on Tuesday. 

Dr Jatuchai said that medical staff took all necessary precautions considering the outbreak of the coronavirus and that an autopsy would be held to accurately determine the cause of death. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-01-30
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, thequietman said:

I suggested the same in the previous post about this incident on TVF. It seems however, that it has disappeared off here, but I recollect her friends saying that she did have some symptoms that one could relate to the flu. I may be wrong, but as I say, the news article for the previous post, seems to have been taken down, or I just can't find it on here. ???? Strange.

Surley your not suggesting the Thai government are starting to cover up this? I would suggest that someone so young who is in bed by 10pm and dies is very suspicious unless of course she was on Kow Tow. 

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The department of public health in Chiang Mai said that there is no evidence that a young Chinese woman who died at a resort in Mae Rim was suffering from the coronavirus.

Prior to the autopsy being conducted?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Bit unusual though,

How many 30 years olds do you know that drank themselves to death by 10pm?

The emergency services staff are all kitted out, so they must think there was a risk.

Not unusual. 30 year olds are dying around the world every day through natural causes. No-one said she drank herself to death - she may just have had a heart attack or something. Medics kitted out because they knew she was Chinese and probably no more than that.

4 hours ago, Scot123 said:

Surley your not suggesting the Thai government are starting to cover up this? I would suggest that someone so young who is in bed by 10pm and dies is very suspicious unless of course she was on Kow Tow. 

Obviously you have never had a drinking session with Chinese people. They can get full on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, hotchilli said:
On 1/30/2020 at 9:18 AM, webfact said:

Prior to the autopsy being conducted?

Yes, initial evidence, i.e. symptoms, does not suggest that she was suffering from the coronavirus. 

You conveniently omitted that the article went on to say...

"...an autopsy would be held to accurately determine the cause of death".

19 hours ago, mrfill said:
20 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Bit unusual though,

How many 30 years olds do you know that drank themselves to death by 10pm?

The emergency services staff are all kitted out, so they must think there was a risk.

Not unusual. 30 year olds are dying around the world every day through natural causes. No-one said she drank herself to death - she may just have had a heart attack or something. Medics kitted out because they knew she was Chinese and probably no more than that.

" Medics kitted out because they knew she was Chinese...".

That's the coronavirus connection, in your own words, that your other post said doesn't exist!

On 1/30/2020 at 2:34 AM, thequietman said:

I suggested the same in the previous post about this incident on TVF. It seems however, that it has disappeared off here, but I recollect her friends saying that she did have some symptoms that one could relate to the flu. I may be wrong, but as I say, the news article for the previous post, seems to have been taken down, or I just can't find it on here. ???? Strange.

COVER UP 100%