Soi Dog urges against Krabi mass stray roundup after American boy, 7, attacked

snoop1130

2 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

I certainly care as much about animals as I do people. Humans will have a lot to answer for should there ever be a judgement day.

I like what you are saying, my wife wants me to go to see her folks during Soakran , I said  I would stay here and talk to the cats , I get a better response.

IMGP1638.JPG

• Haha 1

According to the link, Soi Dog Foundation wants the dogs neutered, vaccinated and "returned to their territory"!  The beach is the territory of the stray dogs?  What? 

Perhaps they should cough up to place signs on the beaches indicating that it belongs to stray dogs.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2020 at 5:12 PM, snoop1130 said:

Soi Dog Foundation and Lanta Animal Welfare are urging Krabi Provincial Governor Pol Lt Col (Rtd) ML Kitibodee Pravitra to revoke his order to round up and impound stray dogs at tourist hotspots in the province after a 7-year-old American boy was attacked by a pack of stray dogs at Ao Siao beach, west of Ao Nang.

Why in the name of Satan round them up and impound them,,,, then what ? Let them out again? Impound and Exterminate ,,, The Only solution that works  100 %  

• Like 2

Soi dog foundation are a menace, they would rather see kids attacked than the problem dealt with, they don't just need rounding up they need to be put down. You don't round up rats, mice or cockroaches do you, soi dogs are no better.

Edited by Orton Rd

9 hours ago, Foghorn said:

Why do dogs have rights children don’t ,why do these idiots think about dogs before children .

Unfortunately the law prevents us discussing the origins of the soppy attitude to soi dogs, it's not Buddhism, that condones animal cruelty if anything here.

On 1/30/2020 at 5:39 PM, z42 said:

but what else should the authorities do?

I don't think there are wild dogs in Thailand.
"Soi dogs" are actually dogs that their owners do not want or no longer;
Owners who do not sterilize their dogs and therefore have litters every six months.
It is these owners that must be taxed;
the government is not responsible for the stupidity of the citizens.

I suggest the scooter taxi drivers(on every corner) care for the soi dogs ,  they are territorial ,noisy  viscous ,run in packs and are generally a pain in the <delete> , the dogs can be bad too...

Edited by mok199
  • Haha 1