Abandoned dogs need a home.

FarmerJoe

5 hours ago, buddhalady said:

I might be able to take one - Where's Mae Hia? I'm in Sansai.....

If you take the 121 towards Big C on the 108 go straight through the underpass to the Canal Road and turn left towards the Samoeng Road. From the Samoeng Road keep going South 11.2k to Wat Ring Wua. You can look up "Joe39Shop" on Google Maps. We are around the corner from them. 

17 hours ago, buddhalady said:

Think I got the location, but can easily get lost in a two metre square! Tomorrow I have to wait in for True Visions to fix their whatever - had no tele for 2 nights - would Monday be OK for a visit?

Sure.  I will be here all day. Thank You.

The first one does have a strange look about the eyes....the spitting cobra episode explains it.

There is an experimental eye drop that is widely used for cataract....humans use it but it seems

to work well for pets...maybe try it.

It's called Can-C (maybe thats what you're already using.)

16 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The first one does have a strange look about the eyes....the spitting cobra episode explains it.

There is an experimental eye drop that is widely used for cataract....humans use it but it seems

to work well for pets...maybe try it.

It's called Can-C (maybe thats what you're already using.)

Thanks. The bottle is in Thai. I'll ask the wife when she gets home.

13 minutes ago, FarmerJoe said:

Thanks. The bottle is in Thai. I'll ask the wife when she gets home.

The active ingredient is 1% N-acetylcarnosine

Was invented by Russian scientists. 

Jury is out on these....results in animal appear better than humans.

Was touted as a way to reverse cataracts without surgery.

On 2/1/2020 at 5:58 PM, FarmerJoe said:

If you take the 121 towards Big C on the 108 go straight 

You have a heart of gold. Hopefully, all the dogs will be able to find good owners.

Do update us on the progress of adoption.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, izod10 said:

I have 5   the limit     but if push comes to shove room for 6  

Thank you for the generous offer. I won't put the burden on you though. I will keep them together at my place. They seem to be fitting in well enough and I love having them around. Very friendly bunch.

• Like 2

Tried to get to you earlier - got lost - no surprise there - then had a mini-emergency with my oldest dog who has heart disease. Spent most of yesterday at CMU small animal hospital - sorted now, thank heaven.

However, I think you made the right decision to keep them all as they've always been together. It's bad enough when dogs are abandoned by their former owners, splitting them up as well is traumatic for them. Wish you all the best!

17 minutes ago, buddhalady said:

Tried to get to you earlier - got lost - no surprise there - then had a mini-emergency with my oldest dog who has heart disease. Spent most of yesterday at CMU small animal hospital - sorted now, thank heaven.

However, I think you made the right decision to keep them all as they've always been together. It's bad enough when dogs are abandoned by their former owners, splitting them up as well is traumatic for them. Wish you all the best!

Thank you.