German Shepherd breeders in Thailand

Hi all,

I'm curious if anyone can recommend a reputable GSD breeder in Thailand. With our previous dog we didn't do the proper research and it nearly died a week in from Parvo, so in order not to make the same mistake twice I'm hoping to get some good recommendations. 
So far I've found several breeders through Facebook that cater to Thais but with all of them it's hard to verify whether or not they're any good. Then there's Perfect Pedigree Thailand, but they don't allow you to see the dog beforehand which makes me a little bit wary, despite their health guarantee.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'd be open to the idea but I'd have the same problem in that I wouldn't know where to get one, plenty of soi dogs around here but they're all quite small, dog shelters would be the obvious place to look but from what I've seen they mostly have adult dogs, we're looking for pups specifically.

Also temperament is important, they have to be good with kids, which is partly why we're looking for a Shepherd in particular.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 2:27 PM, AmiAhel said:

I'm curious if anyone can recommend a reputable GSD breeder in Thailand

Have you contacted either of the main GSD clubs/associations for recommendations (I think there used to be 2)?

One of them is - http://gsd.in.th/en who are listed on here as a member -http://schaeferhunde.ru/en/wusv.htm

They have a list of breeders which seems very large to me.

Going to some of the shows is also a good way to get to know different breeders. I used to know one specific kennel in Pattaya where they also held shows and you could actually go and see the dogs there and how they were kept but it has been about 5 years so no idea of current status.