announcing the spring 2020 TVCM haiku open-source contest

orang37

Suggested categories for this first-for-this-year contest are: life in CM: apocalypse, or, paradise?  Consider identifying the category in some way ?

Remember, everyone who shows up is a winner.

But, what does open-source mean, here ? If you show up, but, somehow, don't feel like you are a winner, then you can re-write the rules so you are a winner: that is how open-source works !

Now, you may ask: what if somebody re-writes the rules in a way that makes my entries illegal ? Not to worry: the one meta-rule-that-rules-them-all is that no prior entry can be retrospectively invalidated. Of course, the normal TVCM forum rules of decorum apply,

Please allow me to seed[1] the sure-to-be-as-popular-as-best-burger thread with this pathetic effort in the category of 'apocalypse:

~

in burning fields' crimson light:
dark shadows cast by
a hungry virus

~

~o:37;

[1] The dark powers behind this contest ensure anyone who is more than 10% Orangutan will always come in last, which disqualifies me.

~

amazing thailand's lessons

you don't quite get yet:

is the subject ... love ?

~

i guess this goes in the 'paradise' category, at least on days i feel i can cope with whatever ngu-ngu-plaa-plaa (literally: 'snake-snake, fish fish;' idiomatically analogous to 'neither here, or there,' or, 'neither fish, nor fowl' ?) throws at me.

~o:37;