Brexit at last: Britain leaves the EU as champagne corks fly

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brexit is a defining moment for UK and it will also affect the Western world. There is a political war being waged between moral Nationalism (ordinary People) and progressive Globalism (Elites).  Brex

Finally! congratulations to my friends from the UK.  

Hoooooooooorah..........😊      

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Jonnapat said:

Will they be cheering when they're eating chlorinated chicken and hormone fed cattle? 

At least the EU had some pretty good health regulations. 

Lots of nasty things on the horizon. 

Has that bill been signed already?

Until itIS signed you can write to your MP and explain your reasons for rejecting it. However, until it is signed off it is simply not true so why do state it as a fact?

• Haha 1
39 minutes ago, smedly said:

Honestly mate you are talking complete tosh - what nationality are you - my guess would be either Irish or German

what the EU is - go listen to Verhofstadt's latest outburst in response to UK leaving - he basically wants to remove the ART50 process so that no country can leave - sound familiar, and he is a senior official in Brussels - you could of course say he doesn't represent the voice of the EU - try removing him

"No member country should have the option to leave" no "opt-ins - no opt-outs" 

you believe what you want that is your right - respect the UK and what they decided - it is done now, lets look forward to a good trading relationship 

who will be next to leave - my money is on Germany and France - check out "two speed EU" read all about it

I identify myself as European. 

Verhofstadt's speeches has been fun to watch. He manages to trigger English boomers even better than Greta does. Simply for saying the blunt truths, which the older generation never used to hear. I know it's far too late for the elderly to change their minds anymore. It's still fun to see veins popping like balloons. 

Verhofstadt is the more educated and brighter version of Nigel Farage, who also is kind of pain in the horse for people who wish to have unity among people. So this goes both ways.

UK is no longer leaving. UK has now left. Nothing can change that fact.

What happens next is going to be far more fun as long as you like a bit darker humour. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Watch out for treacherous <deleted> undermining transition negotiations, just as they have been doing with the withdrawal agreement for the last 3 years. They have no shame, and will stop at nothing I fear.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JAG said:

You are of course right. It ended some 75 years ago - I believe that the President of The Republic of Ireland marked the event by calling on the German Embassy in Dublin and signing the book of condolence for the death of Adolph Hitler.

Is this what you recall happening with your extensive military background?

3 minutes ago, TheDark said:

Is this what you recall happening with your extensive military background?

Nothing to do with my background whatsoever - it is a well documented event.

It was "sawadee" who "mentioned the war".

Edited by JAG
1 minute ago, JAG said:

Nothing to do with my background whatsoever - it is a well documented event.

I'm asking, was it your military superiors, who told you to say the following. 

"You are of course right. It ended some 75 years ago - I believe that the President of The Republic of Ireland marked the event by calling on the German Embassy in Dublin and signing the book of condolence for the death of Adolph Hitler."

If it's well documented event, please provide proof with context. 

Just now, TheDark said:

I'm asking, was it your military superiors, who told you to say the following. 

"You are of course right. It ended some 75 years ago - I believe that the President of The Republic of Ireland marked the event by calling on the German Embassy in Dublin and signing the book of condolence for the death of Adolph Hitler."

If it's well documented event, please provide proof with context. 

!) Don't be silly. I am retired, I don't have any "military superiors".

2) Here is a link which refers to the matter: 

https://www.historyireland.com/20th-century-contemporary-history/de-valera-hitler-the-visit-of-condolence-may-1945/

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, JAG said:

!) Don't be silly. I am retired, I don't have any "military superiors".

2) Here is a link which refers to the matter: 

https://www.historyireland.com/20th-century-contemporary-history/de-valera-hitler-the-visit-of-condolence-may-1945/

So you were an active member of the UK military force? Can you confirm that?

What you implied before was that Irish President had marked the event which happened 75 years ago by signing the book of condolences for the death of Adolph Hitler.

Firstly, that event happened 75 years ago. Not today. We have very few real veterans still alive from that period and they are dead against your kind of hatred. 

Secondly do not try to mix what happened 75 years ago with what is the reality of today. You probably were not even born 75 years ago and surely are not a WWII veteran. Neither are you most likely even a thinking person with real memories from that time. 

Stop abusing the brave men who lived before your time; for your benefit. That's rather disgusting behaviour. If you are a man of honesty, you know not to do so. 

Edited by TheDark
  • Sad 2