Cocktail of flu, HIV drugs appears to help fight coronavirus: Thai doctors

webfact

So now we need to worry about MAD scientists (MAD because they allowed the virus to escape...that's crazy).  

I just got a job in a Chinese lab....no face masks, I don't get paid, work 23 hours a day, and work with the most dangerous cocktails on the planet (outside of pattaya).  lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It comes as no surprise to me, that immune defence strengthening drugs are effective in treating virus diseases. It´s the usal Thai-doctor strategy to prescribe a cocktail of various drugs. I am sure they also prescribed antibiotics, like they usually do for virus infections. A few years ago, they claimed to have found a cure for Ebola virus. - How did that develop?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Biologists at the Indian Institute of Technology issued a paper claiming that the virus has “HIV insertions” in it’s makeup that are unlikely to be “fortuitous”. In other words, more by design than luck. Suggesting that it is a virus made in the lab. It’s not peer reviewed and may well be consistent with Bat coronavirus ... and what they are hinting at may be wrong. There is a top level Institute of Virology based in Wuhan. They research, amongst other things, bat coronavirus.

I was puzzled as to as to why doctors would use HIV drugs?

HIV is a virus.. interferons have been used to treat it effectively.. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC89003/