Thai Visa Forum

Cocktail of flu, HIV drugs appears to help fight coronavirus: Thai doctors

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Chinese announced this a week ago. It’s not news. Thai propaganda, per usual. Cure incoming.

Can farangs find anything positive about Thailand? Nowhere did they say it was a cure , and used the qualifier "seems too" , What is so bad about that? It seems pretty reasonable to me that they would

I'll put this one on the shelf with the all the other Thai cures for ebola, AIDS, SARS and cancer.

Posted Images

So now we need to worry about MAD scientists (MAD because they allowed the virus to escape...that's crazy).  

I just got a job in a Chinese lab....no face masks, I don't get paid, work 23 hours a day, and work with the most dangerous cocktails on the planet (outside of pattaya).  lol

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

It comes as no surprise to me, that immune defence strengthening drugs are effective in treating virus diseases. It´s the usal Thai-doctor strategy to prescribe a cocktail of various drugs. I am sure they also prescribed antibiotics, like they usually do for virus infections. A few years ago, they claimed to have found a cure for Ebola virus. - How did that develop?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, dcnx said:

The Chinese announced this a week ago. It’s not news. Thai propaganda, per usual. Cure incoming.

Have the Link?

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Biologists at the Indian Institute of Technology issued a paper claiming that the virus has “HIV insertions” in it’s makeup that are unlikely to be “fortuitous”. In other words, more by design than luck. Suggesting that it is a virus made in the lab. It’s not peer reviewed and may well be consistent with Bat coronavirus ... and what they are hinting at may be wrong. There is a top level Institute of Virology based in Wuhan. They research, amongst other things, bat coronavirus.

I was puzzled as to as to why doctors would use HIV drugs?

HIV is a virus.. interferons have been used to treat it effectively.. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC89003/